ADVERTISEMENT

Tucson/Lucaminer...

allminer

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 12, 2005
Tucson, I would like to apologize for the name calling on my post in the thread you started. There was no need for that. Lucaminer is a poster that I respect, and if he thinks highly of you, then I'll respect his opinion. I am as passionate a Miner fan as you are, and have been for longer than I sometimes care to remember. I also have to remind myself that in the grand scheme of things, its just a game, and there are things far more important. So again, my apologies, and I hope you continue to post on this board, Tucson Miner. Go Miners...its not over.

Thanks allminer. I am just frustrated. I obviously would love nothing more than our Miners to win big but we are just not there yet. Go Miners!

Originally posted by Tucson_Miner:
Thanks allminer. I am just frustrated. I obviously would love nothing more than our Miners to win big but we are just not there yet. Go Miners!
As we all are, I'm sure. On to the next one.

allminer, the kind words are appreciated. You also contribute greatly to the board and I look forward to continuing to read your posts. Hopefully UTEP will win the CUSA tourney and we can all have a kumbaya(sp?) moment here on Digs. Lol.

Originally posted by Lucaminer:
allminer, the kind words are appreciated. You also contribute greatly to the board and I look forward to continuing to read your posts. Hopefully UTEP will win the CUSA tourney and we can all have a kumbaya(sp?) moment here on Digs. Lol.
Until the final buzzer of the final game of the year sounds, I'm ever hopeful!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT