ADVERTISEMENT

TV for tomorrow’s game

I don't know but being a real fan involves more than just knowing what channel the game is on.

So we are having football pre-parties across town in a city that has the most drunk driving in the country. There is concern regarding the Mexican channels who could care less about promoting UTEP sports. We are building a new stadium cause our attendance sucks. Natalicio was great cause she made UTEP cheap. There are zero updates regarding the MBB team. We will be stuck out in the cold with conference realignment cause our new president lied about caring about UTEP sports. We have the worst FB coach in the country, but he is 2-1 in year 4 against trash teams so give him a chance.

And we are arguing about not being able to look up info on the UTEP website or ask here on Minerdigs? Hahahahaha.

WKU released their ball schedule yesterday or Thursday. It's really not ball season yet. Maybe if Miner Rush was still around we would get some updates.

UTEP should be on Univision's ass asking for coverage. I'm not sure anymore but when I lived in EP they dominated the TV ratings.

Everything is still moving regarding conference realignment. If Dimel has this figured out and we make a bowl game this year and win another 8+ games next year we will be a dark horse. UTEP should be doing everything it can to get people to watch the games. Whether it be in person or online.

I'm going to enjoy the game this evening. Might stick around a week and catch next week's too if they play good tonight.

So we are having football pre-parties across town…
sushichaeng-scooby-doo.gif

WKU released their ball schedule yesterday or Thursday. It's really not ball season yet. Maybe if Miner Rush was still around we would get some updates.

UTEP should be on Univision's ass asking for coverage. I'm not sure anymore but when I lived in EP they dominated the TV ratings.

Everything is still moving regarding conference realignment. If Dimel has this figured out and we make a bowl game this year and win another 8+ games next year we will be a dark horse. UTEP should be doing everything it can to get people to watch the games. Whether it be in person or online.

I'm going to enjoy the game this evening. Might stick around a week and catch next week's too if they play good tonight.
Just talked to Bob Nitzburg who works at the station and is a UTEP Hall of Fame Sportscaster and he confirmed that they absolutely cover the UTEP program in Spanish. He said that whoever says they don't hasagenda. nda.

Just talked to Bob Nitzburg who works at the station and is a UTEP Hall of Fame Sportscaster and he confirmed that they absolutely cover the UTEP program in Spanish. He said that whoever says they don't hasagenda. nda.
Did you ask why Univision had zero mention of the UTEP game during their broadcast yesterday?

I only follow UTEP football on Twitter and I've scrolled their entire account for the last week. Not a single post of where on TV the game is. Kind of makes you wonder how big of a social media addict you have to be to find this information.
Exactly. Yet some on here lecture us for asking that question. It’s simply not easy to find

I am a real UTEP fan. I know who and when we’re playing and on what channel. Next weeks game is also on ESPN+ at 7pm. On Monday, the channel for USM will be announced. The rest of the games this year are on ESPN+ or ESPN3.
Good deal. Thank you sir. Now if you could only sort out the radio mess for us that would be great too

Good deal. Thank you sir. Now if you could only sort out the radio mess for us that would be great too
Do you live in El Paso? If no, you can listen on the UTEP Miners App

If you live in El Paso and will be listening on an actual radio in your car or dwelling, you can listen on KLAQ 95.5

If you live in El Paso and not listening on an actual radio, you will need the aforementioned UTEP Miners App.

Next week and going forward, the same applies except the games will be on KROD 600 and not KLAQ.

Reactions: JCorona
Do you live in El Paso? If no, you can listen on the UTEP Miners App

If you live in El Paso and will be listening on an actual radio in your car or dwelling, you can listen on KLAQ 95.5

If you live in El Paso and not listening on an actual radio, you will need the aforementioned UTEP Miners App.

Next week and going forward, the same applies except the games will be on KROD 600 and not KLAQ.
Thanks bud. That’s super helpful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT