ADVERTISEMENT

TV for TT vs UTEP

Are there people that can’t find this information if there’s not a post about it? It seems like there’s a few people on here who aren’t very bright

So what’s your problem with Texas?

The t-shirt fans. I have plenty of friends who are alums of UT-Austin. It's the idiots who have no connection to the school that make it's hard to root for or like the horns.

Last edited:
I love the city of Austin. Everyone I’ve met associated with the university of Texas are nice welcoming people. I play soccer at the university rec center almost every night. There are a lot of interactions with current students and they’re all well-mannered kids. With that being said I plan on living the rest of my days here. I cheer for the Longhorns to win but I will never turn into a T-shirt Texas fan. Sorry my heart is already taken by UTEP.

I love the city of Austin. Everyone I’ve met associated with the university of Texas are nice welcoming people. I play soccer at the university rec center almost every night. There are a lot of interactions with current students and they’re all well-mannered kids. With that being said I plan on living the rest of my days here. I cheer for the Longhorns to win but I will never turn into a T-shirt Texas fan. Sorry my heart is already taken by UTEP.
Ditto...I love Austin and visited many times when I had family living there. And about 10 years ago I went house hunting. But I dumped the original realtor when I said I was from El Paso and her reply was "oh it's far and that's more in New Mexico"...

Reactions: Pony10 and JCorona
The median price per square foot for residential is growing faster than heck. I wonder if it will head to bubble status?

You better not mfuka.

Yep, Austin is cool and have sister and good friend there, so make the drive down from DFW often- can’t stand UT, though - UTEP every day, all day!

Yep, Austin is cool and have sister and good friend there, so make the drive down from DFW often- can’t stand UT, though - UTEP every day, all day!

Newsflash: UTEP and Texas aren’t rivals.

I agree with the positive comments about Austin. It’s a cool place and most people are laid back and friendly. I’m looking to move to either to Austin or Dallas for work. The only concerns about Austin is the price of homes and the dreadful traffic.

Defense did their job now the offense has to get the ball moving.

Bad tackling on the first drive by UTEP. First two drives for UTEP not getting push from the O-line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT