ADVERTISEMENT

Two more commits...before the night ends!

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
Garrette Nunn (running back out of Bellville, Texas), Lance Evbuomwan (offensive tackle from Bakersfield CC) have committed to UTEP.

Nunn, 5-feet 11 inches 220 pounds, rushed for 1300 yards and scored 18 touchdowns for Bellville High School.

Evbuomwan went to JUCO after playing as a tight end with Arizona State. UTEP was originally one of his offers in 2006. He is listed at 6-foot 4 inches and weighs 265 pounds.

Again like the previous posts, we will post up stories later this week. Thanks for keeping up with MinerDigs.net

Carlos,
Thanks for the updates. I won't say anything to the guys on the other board, you can tell them when the time is right.

Keep in mind CPAMiner, this is why you bought the premium access - to know information before anyone else.

Thank you for your continued readership and there will be more updates during the week.

He's committed. Haven't gotten around to adding him and a story yet.

Overworked and under paid! I know exactly how you feel. How many stars is Nunn? I think that the coaches have gone out for quality versus quantity this recruiting season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT