ADVERTISEMENT

Two Newcomers

Where can I see pick up games, and what time, bet that's awesome I curious to see Mc Swiggan play against his teammates and if he stacks up which I think he will it'll be a good year

Yea, I wrote on subject line and decided to insert Artis because he will be the leader. The guard position is deep. Bigs are a little thin but very mature BB IQ for freshman. Only my opinion but I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. As a matter of fact I thought Lee Moore looked a lot like a 6'3" Randy Culpepper. Hustled, rebounds above the rim, NBA range with Artis and Harris guarding him.

I am excited, and barring anymore injuries/distractions, it looks like a very promising season when several months ago that did not appear to be the case. Hope this thread doesn't get derailed.

If someone else sees another pickup game, please let us know how Jones and Winn look like. The front line is my concern too.

And I'm pumped up for this season to start. But for the first time in a long while I'm also getting a little excited about the football team as well.

GO MINERS

Reactions: mine n for gold
The thing I like, or that I'm hoping for, is that we seem to have (on paper at least) a plethora of good shooting guards. The past few years its been famine with Cooper, and last year was feast or famine with Morris. Hoping that if one or two have an off night, there's a couple of others who will be on and ready to go. Also like that the newcomers have the ability to score in a variety of ways, hope it transfers to the court. And of course, they all have to be willing to bring the D.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT