ADVERTISEMENT

UAB 4 seed and they

Yeah, but then we'd have to play UAB on their home court.

I just hope that game goes to quadruple-overtime, and I don't care who wins. Then that team would be tired for the final.

I think LA Tech will get an NCAA invite regardless of our tournament outcome. A UTEP us UAB game
would be a great championship game. Lots of fans, for one thing. Last game for UAB, sadly.

This post was edited on 3/7 11:22 PM by MINER63

This post was edited on 3/7 11:23 PM by MINER63

Has it been decided that UAB will not remain in CUSA for all sports sans football? I haven't heard.

Originally posted by MINER63:
I think LA Tech will get an NCAA invite regardless of our tournament outcome. A UTEP us UAB game
would be a great championship game. Lots of fans, for one thing. Last game for UAB, sadly.

La Tech isnt getting in unless they win the tourney.

Originally posted by Minerforlife:

La Tech isnt getting in unless they win the tourney.
I think Old Dominion has a really good chance for an at-large if they lose to La. Tech in the finals, though.

(Obviously I hope Old Dominion doesn't make the finals.)

I think the CUSA has more pull now that two Eastern teams are in the conference...ODU and Charlotte. Don't kid yourself.
That makes absolutely no sense. Davidson is that outright champion of the A 10 and they arent getting in the field unless they win the conference tourney. The A10 is a way more respected and better bball conference than C-USA. All the a10 schools are east coast schools. If you think cusa is getting an at large before the champ of the A10 you are nuts.

I think the CUSA has more pull now that two Eastern teams are in the conference...ODU and Charlotte. Don't kid yourself.
That makes absolutely no sense. Davidson is that outright champion of the A 10 and they arent getting in the field unless they win the conference tourney. The A10 is a way more respected and better bball conference than C-USA. All the a10 schools are east coast schools. If you think cusa is getting an at large before the champ of the A10 you are nuts.
Your conclusion is correct but how you got there is ridiculous. Davidson is 29 in RPI and a lock for the field. Lunardi has them as a 9 seed. The A10 conference is the 7th best conference by RPI and their champion will get a bid.

This post was edited on 3/8 9:39 PM by 66CHamps

Originally posted by 66CHamps:

Your conclusion is correct but how you got there is ridiculous. Davidson is 29 in RPI and a lock for the field. Lunardi has them as a 9 seed. The A10 conference is the 7th best conference by RPI and their champion will get a bid.

This post was edited on 3/8 9:39 PM by 66CHamps
66CHamps

Earlier this week Davidson was in the first for out. So while they definitely deserve a spot i dont think they're a lock yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT