ADVERTISEMENT

ULM Favored by 8

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
It'll be interesting to see if the spread changes during the week. ULM at home and UTEP's lack of offensive production adds up to an 8 point dog.

Reactions: minermx07
Then I guess we have a chance to pull a huge upset against probably the next worse team in FBS lol

Last edited:
Watching the Patriots, our offense is perfect for Cam Newton. Where do we get a guy like him?

Hope this serves as a good motivator for this UTEP team. The winless team is favored by 8 points.

It gets real for Dimel this week. He needs to at the very minimum keep the score within one possession.

Reactions: kickballpro
In year three this a game he needs to win. No excuses!
That's true. In year 3 I saw Price get manhandled by a 1 win Memphis team that prevented a bowl appearance for the third year. I don’t expect much from Dimel’s third year.

That's true. In year 3 I saw Price get manhandled by a 1 win Memphis team that prevented a bowl appearance for the third year. I don’t expect much from Dimel’s third year.

Even in Kugler's third year we won five games without Aaron Jones. WE were a missed 33 yd field goal against La Tech from going to back to back bowl games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT