ADVERTISEMENT

ULM game thread

You’re a loser bro. Always arguing just to argue. I said it all along this game was winnable and you wanted to argue and argue how much we suck. Eat crow.

I am gladly wrong, though this game isn’t over. You said it was winnable, but predicted a loss. Lol. Makes no sense. Just like your “UTEP is in good financial position”.

I am gladly wrong, though this game isn’t over. You said it was winnable, but predicted a loss. Lol. Makes no sense. Just like your “UTEP is in good financial position”.
I sure did but spent weeks arguing with you how this game was not an automatic loss. Looks like I was right and you were wrong again. Which other team bought two guaranteed games? No one else but UTEP.

Reactions: picks up and Rot
I sure did but spent weeks arguing with you how this game was not an automatic loss. Looks like I was right and you were wrong again. Which other team bought two guaranteed games? No one else but UTEP.

And you were wrong about “UTEP being in good financial position”. We win some, we lose some.

Which other team could afford to buy two guaranteed games?

I won’t respond after this, but no school that reduces staff and salaries is in “good financial position”. Instead of making 1.4 for the Texas game, they net a few hundred thousand less to play FCS teams.

I won’t respond after this, but no school that reduces staff and salaries is in “good financial position”. Instead of making 1.4 for the Texas game, they net a few hundred thousand less to play FCS teams.
Every school in the nation reduced staff and salaries only one school bought two guaranteed games.

Reactions: shyminer81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT