ADVERTISEMENT

ULM game thread

If we can get at least one fg and hold them to one more td I think that would be a satisfactory final score.

I blame the third quarter debacle on the coaching staff. This UTEP team has to learn how to win and develop a Killer Instict. Players take on their coaches personalities and we need coaches who want to Win at all cost.

Agree. Nothing within this team changed from most of the first 3 quarters til now except for the game Dimel is calling.

Now almost every aspect of our game has gone downhill. Poor tackling, penalties, sloppy fundamentals, all of it.

It’s a mindset.

Definitely not arguing he is a dumbass, just not agreeing he pulled Hardison as starter. With the ball on that side of the field, he went with a "running" quarterback. Hope these guys hang on.
Hell just keep using Hankins. Why change something they can’t stop. Dismel is afraid of success. He’s proved it for the last three years.

Agree. Nothing within this team changed from most of the first 3 quarters til now except for the game Dimel is calling.

Now almost every aspect of our game has gone downhill. Poor tackling, penalties, sloppy fundamentals, all of it.

It’s a mindset.
I would have taken conservative Dimel over whatever the hell he attempted to do on that drive. We had good field position. All we needed was a heavy dosage of 33 with the occasional play action and this game would be over right now.

It’s a mindset.
Good coaches know exactly when to make substitutions. They recognize when to pull your work horses out. The Miners were playing so well in all facets and Dimel’s dumb move killed our momentum. What’s concerning is he’s a veteran coach who’s making rookie mistakes.

2 and 16 and he runs Fields up the middle., and again on 3-14.? I know he wants to run out the clock, but you are not getting 16 yards out of Fields up the middle,

Reactions: shyminer81
Why run that play? Might as well give our kicker, a shot. He at least has a chance of putting 3 on the board...and giving him a little extra game time practice. We took all of about 5 extra ticks off the clock running up the middle. Makes no damn sense.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT