ADVERTISEMENT

ULM game thread

Why run up the middle on 4th and 7? The ball doesn't keep running on a change of possession; if you're going to go for it on 4th and 7, throw a damned pass to try to pick it up!

What the hell was that?

Reactions: Lil_Train
That 4th down run with Hankins is Dimel in a nutshell. Too much of pussy to throw it and get the first down. No creativity offensively...how bout Dawn as an H-back on a screen. Stupidly run Hankins when a FG attempt possibly gets you points.

Awatt scored as I’m typing this. Why isn’t he playing more? Out of the three main RBs who’ve played, Fields looks the least talented. A win is a win but Dimel is lucky ULM sucks donkey balls.

Build on this UTEP! I’m tired of y’all putting me in a bad mood.

Let’s not go overboard here. Great win for Dimel’s program.

Well if you go back 3 years this is a marquee win. Obviously the truth is this was a good win for UTEP especially since The Miners struggle on the road vs ANY opponent. The only problem was the drops in traffic by the WRs and the coaching in the 3rd and 4th quarters. This coaching staff is Three Stooges-esque with their self sabotaging calls.

Remaining schedule with cbs ranking.

@ (44) La Tech (1-0)
(68) USM (0-3)
@ (50) Charlotte (0-1)
(71) North Texas (1-1)
(67) FIU (0-1)
@ (63) UTSA (3-0)
(38) UAB (2-1)
@ (70) RICE (0-0)

Two guaranteed losses LT and UAB. The rest are toss ups. I think we can win 3. A game probably gets canceled.

when was the last time we had a decent punter and kicker? Against a good team, missed field goals and averaging 28 yards on punts will kill us.

Chris Jacke and Lance Brownlee. I kid. I can’t remember. Reagan was a good kicker. Can’t remember a really good punter.

Remaining schedule with cbs ranking.

@ (44) La Tech (1-0)
(68) USM (0-3)
@ (50) Charlotte (0-1)
(71) North Texas (1-1)
(67) FIU (0-1)
@ (63) UTSA (3-0)
(38) UAB (2-1)
@ (70) RICE (0-0)

Two guaranteed losses LT and UAB. The rest are toss ups. I think we can win 3. A game probably gets canceled.

Im watching La Tech- HBU and I wouldn’t say that’s a guaranteed loss. If HBU would stop shooting them selves in the foot. They’d be kicking their asses 5 minutes into the game.

The first half of the game gave me a lot of hope for the rest of this season, but I want to be cautious going forward. How does this team handle being 3-1? Will they stay focused and driven or will they have a fat ego going into the next game 2 weeks from now?

Very true. The year they beat Rice after going winless they seemed to check out the rest of the season. Not that I expected more but they were competitive going into that game and shit afterward.

You'd think this year would be different getting a "big" win early in the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT