UTEPy79

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 28, 2002
Ain't gonna cut it!

It must be Coach Floyd's fault!!
wink.r191677.gif

Forgot to put the sarcasm emoticon.

This post was edited on 2/5 8:53 PM by UTEPy79

Well we made just enough down the stretch to close it. Which is a big improvement over a couple of weeks ago. It definitely wasn't pretty, but it counts. Actually, that was a pretty big win. Guarantees a split on this road trip, and we should at least split our last road trip going to LT and Southern Miss. As long as we don't slip up at home (which we shouldn't), we should be in good shape for a bye.

I'd like to be the first to recognize that Hooper gave us something tonight. Every point was vital, he gave us a career high nine. Hold the fort Vint, thats all we ask.

Im happy they closed it out. We hit free throws when we had to. It was ugly most of the night but we got it done and a win is a win. A win on Saturday would be huge a four game winning streak and we will be in a very good position to make a second half run in cusa.

UTSA beat the other Florida school tonight. No reason not to sweep this trip.

15-25 from the FT line doesn't look good but the majority of the misses came from Vince Hunter. Vince needs to improve quickly since he has such an act for getting to the foul line. I was happy with the rest of the team shooting their FT's.

GO MINERS!

I was following the game on my phone. At one point, Hoop was our leading as scorer with 9. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT