ADVERTISEMENT

UNM attendance

I'm going to make a bold prediction that we crack 20,000 attendance. 2-1 record playing against an old, hated foe, and that foe should be good for a couple thousand in the stands, too.

I'm going to make a bold prediction that we crack 20,000 attendance. 2-1 record playing against an old, hated foe, and that foe should be good for a couple thousand in the stands, too.
Not 1 Lobo fan has stopped by. I really doubt many will be coming down. 20k is unrealistic IMO

I just think there are probably some UNM alumni in the El Paso area, given the geographical proximity. Those already in El Paso might attend.
I don’t think we’ll hit 20K, but I agree with this. I think UNM fans will account for nearly a couple thousand.

Here’s a different question: is this our highest attended game this season?

Here’s a different question: is this our highest attended game this season?
I think UTSA will bring more fans to The Sun Bowl this than any other team. If UTEP is close to bowl eligibility or there I think that could get 20,000.

Reactions: unihorn
Seriously, why can't I buy a UTEP Deion Hankins jersey?

I know that some schools have made NIL agreements to sell jerseys and let the players make money.
UTEP sucks at marketing and merchandising. Any “cool” item the team has ever worn is unavailable for fans to buy. Go to Fanatics and see what UTEP merch they have. Embarrassing. Then go to UTEP’s own website and see what’s there. They don’t even try or are incompetent. I assume the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT