ADVERTISEMENT

UNT favored by 3.5 over UTEP

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
the over/under is 66 so the odds makers are expecting a score of about 35 to 31. Realistic but I just hope UTEP gets the 35.

UNT is allowing 44 ppg and no team has scored less than 31 points on them.

35 for our offense is a reach, unless NTU is defenseless (which they may be). The Miners might get exposed with a strong passing attack, but I don't see teams running on us much. Like Saturday turnovers and field position are going to determine the winner.

35 for our offense is a reach, unless NTU is defenseless (which they may be). The Miners might get exposed with a strong passing attack, but I don't see teams running on us much. Like Saturday turnovers and field position are going to determine the winner.

Against UNT we need to take the air out of the ball. Pound them with Hankins and Awatt. I don't think they can stop them. Keep our defense nice and rested on the bench, shorten the game. No need to get cute. No need to try to throw it deep or throw it at all. We can exploit them on the ground and should pound into submission in the second half. Get the W go on to the next one.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT