ADVERTISEMENT

USM -4 vs UTEP for now

A quick look at USM see they can score and they do give up a lot of points (almost 40 pregame). Looks like this is another big test for our defense and maybe a place to show improvement on offense. UTEP is 2-2 vs the spread, USM is 1-3, over under is 54 with a predicted score of 22 -27. The line -4 seems off to me a bit and I don't think the odds makers are giving UTEP enough credit. This might be a game to put money on.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
UTEP beat the spread vs ULM by 34 points and vs LT by 11. I like UTEP's chances this weekend.

If UTEP can cut down on the penalties and
A quick look at USM see they can score and they do give up a lot of points (almost 40 pregame). Looks like this is another big test for our defense and maybe a place to show improvement on offense. UTEP is 2-2 vs the spread, USM is 1-3, over under is 54 with a predicted score of 22 -27. The line -4 seems off to me a bit and I don't think the odds makers are giving UTEP enough credit. This might be a game to put money on.

It’s been a long time since I’ve felt confident UTEP can cover a spread. For years it was almost a given to take the over.
As the season’s progressed UTEP has shown they’re not an easy out. If they keep the penalties to a minimum and get the mid yardage passing game going they can win this game.

If UTEP can cut down on the penalties and

It’s been a long time since I’ve felt confident UTEP can cover a spread. For years it was almost a given to take the over.
As the season’s progressed UTEP has shown they’re not an easy out. If they keep the penalties to a minimum and get the mid yardage passing game going they can win this game.
Well said

I’d say UTEP by 10-14, but I’m just not sure our offense can put that many points on the board. I do think our D will do enough to get us the W, though.

UTEP by 7.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT