ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at RICE

Wouldn't that be reported? If he was sick I don't think it would be such a secret

Not necessarily. UTEP is notorious for not providing information to the public. Take Tarke's injury. Nothing has been reported on the exact injury, the severity, or a time table for his return. Why? Only one answer: UTEP.

I hope that this is a minor issue. Efe is easily the second best big on the team.

Not necessarily. UTEP is notorious for not providing information to the public. Take Tarke's injury. Nothing has been reported on the exact injury, the severity, or a time table for his return. Why? Only one answer: UTEP.

I hope that this is a minor issue. Efe is easily the second best big on the team.
I'm just sick of this rotten mess. You are so right Maniac. It just irks the crap out of me. We get all pumped about an exciting year and now all this continuous unexplained drama. Never ends.

Sux for him. He’s from the area. Sure he’s bummed he doesn’t get to play in front of family and friends.

Dumbass mistake, tho.

Not buying it. Who is going to miss the flight to play a game in front of friends and family? I find it hard to believe these guys walk to the team bus alone and don’t meet up before stuff like this.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Do you guys actually believe that Efe missed the bus that would take him to his hometown allowing him to play in front of his family and friends and visit them as well? Could he possibly be that careless and unresponsible?

Do you guys actually believe that Efe missed the bus that would take him to his hometown allowing him to play in front of his family and friends and visit them as well? Could he possibly be that careless and unresponsible?
I still say he might be sick. If he missed the bus because he's sick, that would make sense.

We're in the midst of cold and flu season.

I still say he might be sick. If he missed the bus because he's sick, that would make sense.

We're in the midst of cold and flu season.
If it was a matter of being ill why would it not be so announced, instead of saying he missed the bus?

I do. If they were trying to save face and hide something, saying that he missed the bus ain’t exactly the way to go about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT