ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at RICE

Terry needs to get Williams back in there, and find a way to get him some touches.

Vila has half way earned his keep lately. Playing pretty good interior defense and has had a few good boards tonight. Especially that offensive board a minute ago.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
If we had hit our free throws we wouldn't have sweated at all this last minute. Thankfully we'll pull it out anyway

Reactions: Lil_Train
We stayed poised towards the end of the game, which we haven’t seen all season. Guys were definitely attacking more alps with the d they had on Williams. And also kept the to’s down. Go miners!!

Reactions: MineroFanatico
We stayed poised towards the end of the game, which we haven’t seen all season. Guys were definitely attacking more alps with the d they had on Williams. And also kept the to’s down. Go miners!!

Did they double Bryson?

Did they double Bryson?
They played a 3-2 zone most of the game, and made it difficult for Williams to get the ball. We didn't do a great job of attacking the zone, and ended up settling for a ton of threes, which of course we made just a few. We ended up 5-28 from three point range. I thought Edwards did a nice job of penetrating the zone via the dribble drive; and thought the team played hard, especially defensively down the stretch. It will be tough at UNT, but tonight we will take the road win.

They played a 3-2 zone most of the game, and made it difficult for Williams to get the ball. We didn't do a great job of attacking the zone, and ended up settling for a ton of threes, which of course we made just a few. We ended up 5-28 from three point range. I thought Edwards did a nice job of penetrating the zone via the dribble drive; and thought the team played hard, especially defensively down the stretch. It will be tough at UNT, but tonight we will take the road win.
I saw Edwards slice that Rice D many times. Edwards came to play.

Reactions: unihorn
Do you guys actually believe that Efe missed the bus that would take him to his hometown allowing him to play in front of his family and friends and visit them as well? Could he possibly be that careless and unresponsible?
No, everyone is lying and it's all a huge conspiracy to piss off fans.

Who is everyone?
His sarcasm went way over you
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT