ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at RICE

I picked up Efe hitchhiking down I-20 on his way to Dallas. He said coach is pissed but he'll get a chance to play. He said his roommate (Vila), hid his phone in the bathroom so he didn't hear the alarm. (JK)

Colin Deaver @ColinDeaverTV

UTEP sophomore Efe Odigie is back with the team today as they prepare to play North Texas, source tells KTSM. It is uncertain if Odigie will see the court against UNT on Saturday. Odigie missed Thursday’s win over Rice after he missed the Miners bus to the airport on Wednesday.

A quote from liltrain (page 3 of this thread)

Reactions: Lil_Train
4-AA5-DBB9-A655-457-E-847-A-D340-F132-FD48.jpg
Does anyone know who this guy is? Very popular fella at the game last night. Excuse my ignorance. I’m curious to know who he is.
W5tw6vM
Anybody ever acknowledge who this guy is?

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
He didn't miss the bus. Honestly, I have a source that witnessed them loading the bus. He was there. Just wasn't allowed to get on the bus for some unknown reason. He then left with his girlfriend who was in a car with Juarez plates.

He didn't miss the bus. Honestly, I have a source that witnessed them loading the bus. He was there. Just wasn't allowed to get on the bus for some unknown reason. He then left with his girlfriend who was in a car with Juarez plates.

Source? I don't believe that for a second.

Reactions: kickballpro
Believe what you want. It wasn't anyone connected to the team or media. just a Joe public that I know that was there just randomly

Why was a person there randomly when they were loading the bus? Were they walking around? Driving? You're telling me a person was there randomly at the exact same time this happened? Seems like a far fetched story.

I was thinking that he was left in San Antonio and they went from San Antonio to Houston. So now it makes a little more sense that he missed the bus in El Paso.

Last edited:
Rice is the second worst
Jesus F-Ing Christ. We’ve reached the point in UTEP’s rich basketball history in where Juarez license plates are now involved in continued player drama. The program I grew up idolizing and adoring is a complete shit show even with a new head man. Sad how far this program has fallen with all the resources UTEP basketball has compared to other mid majors. I just want to win.

F u c k.

Rice is the second worst

Jesus F-Ing Christ. We’ve reached the point in UTEP’s rich basketball history in where Juarez license plates are now involved in continued player drama. The program I grew up idolizing and adoring is a complete shit show even with a new head man. Sad how far this program has fallen with all the resources UTEP basketball has compared to other mid majors. I just want to win.

F u c k.

Rich basketball history? They haven't won a game in the NCAA Tournament in almost 30 years.

Also, don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Rice is the second worst

F u c k.
Juarez chicks are the best!!! They all cordial in public, but.....

Why was a person there randomly when they were loading the bus? Were they walking around? Driving? You're telling me a person was there randomly at the exact same time this happened? Seems like a far fetched story.
isn't this your hobby? you tell us, auto boy

I should have just asked him who he was. He was sitting two rows in front of me and he caught my attention right away. Every miner fan in the building seemed to know who he was. I didn’t want to be the idiot who goes up to him and ask if he’s famous or something.

I don’t think it’s him but thanks for the lead.
Well, if it's a former player with a championship ring, there's not a long list of possibilities. It's likely one of 66 team members. I guess the other possibility is Don Maynard with his Super Bowl ring. He might make some sense since he transferred in from Rice.

Well, if it's a former player with a championship ring, there's not a long list of possibilities. It's likely one of 66 team members. I guess the other possibility is Don Maynard with his Super Bowl ring. He might make some sense since he transferred in from Rice.
It is not a member of the '66 team. Isn't there a Miner alumni group in Houston who could ID him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT