ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at Southern Miss MBB

I'm actually pretty happy with the shots we are getting tonight. If we can get a higher percentage to fall we can win this one handily.

I agree. Shot selection has been good. Definitely taking it to the hole a lot more than usual. Just seems like nothing wants to drop. If we start making those shots, we’ll pull away pretty quickly I think.

We got a lot of looks from in close and mid-range, and held the opponent to 28 points in the first half. You would typically expect to be up under that scenario, not trailing by 5.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Our D has been tough. I like the rotation today, but missed layups and free throws killing us. We need to finish STRONG!

BW is being double teamed every time he touches the ball in the paint. He either needs to get the ball deeper or we need a cutter to the rim for a pass. Let's see if Terry can make the adjustment

Our D has been tough. I like the rotation today, but missed layups and free throws killing us. We need to finish STRONG!

BW is being double teamed every time he touches the ball in the paint. He either needs to get the ball deeper or we need a cutter to the rim for a pass. Let's see if Terry can make the adjustment
Agree. The double team on BW was expected by USM. You have to give them some credit for their defensive effort, but we need to be more efficient in attacking the double team.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Do we even have any ally-oop plays? BW, Sjolund, Kennedy and Onyema can finish strong. Why not utilize their athleticism in the half court?

Bienemy needs to drive and pass forward or to the wing, not back out 30ft from the basket.

Is Agnew already in the doghouse? Only 7 minutes of pt so far. It’s not like he’d be “stealing” any minutes from Kennedy at this time.

What a horrible sequence. Careless with the ball on one end, giving up an offensive rebound on the other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT