ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball early prediction for 2023/2024 season.

I'd like to get excited about our incoming freshman, but most likely they will all be gone when either Golding gets fired or when one has a good season.

Reactions: MinerFan79
UTEP will be a top 25 team next season.

****But only, If Coach Golding doesn't lose any key contributors and he adds a quality big man and some shooters.****
I'm sticking with my prediction. Golding really hasn't lost any key contributors. I dont consider Z a key contributor but a liability because of free throws. If Jones is a good free throw he is already a big upgrade over Z. Now let's see what Golding does with the last scholarship. I would like to see a grad transfer no matter the position. A player with experience.

I'm sticking with my prediction. Golding really hasn't lost any key contributors. I dont consider Z a key contributor but a liability because of free throws. If Jones is a good free throw he is already a big upgrade over Z. Now let's see what Golding does with the last scholarship. I would like to see a grad transfer no matter the position. A player with experience.
I guess weed is legal in AZ after all.

UTEP is a top 25 team?

So, you think UTEP will have a better regular season than Florida Atlantic? They just nipped the top 25 for only 5 weeks. They were on a 20 game win streak when they reached their highest ranking of 19, lost only their second game of the season and dropped out. They were only ranked 25th and they were 31-3 at the end of the season.

Do you really think UTEP is going to be as good or better than Florida Atlantic last year?

UTEP is a top 25 team?

So, you think UTEP will have a better regular season than Florida Atlantic? They just nipped the top 25 for only 5 weeks. They were on a 20 game win streak when they reached their highest ranking of 19, lost only their second game of the season and dropped out. They were only ranked 25th and they were 31-3 at the end of the season.

Do you really think UTEP is going to be as good or better than Florida Atlantic last year?
Early predictions has Utep 2nd in CUSA. FAU won because they had a veteran team. Golding does have veteran team coming back. Isnt it 4 starters coming back .Powell was a starter so you can say 5 starters.

UTEP is a top 25 team?

Plus if UTEP gets in a run the media will notice faster than they did for FAU. Utep brand is bigger than FAU. I think FAU didn't get the respect because they haven't won before.

Early predictions has Utep 2nd in CUSA. FAU won because they had a veteran team. Golding does have veteran team coming back. Isnt it 4 starters coming back .Powell was a starter so you can say 5 starters.
Sources? Links?

Sources? Links?
“College basketball guy” has less than 200 followers and pays for his check mark. He is only there to fool village idiots like Foolie. He knows nothing and the fact he has an idiot like Foolie repeating his crap, tells you what you need to know about him.

UTEP won’t be in the top 25 and they won’t be in the top 2 of CUSA. Bronzeing will be lucky to be over .500 in CUSA next year.

Their top players were all sophmores

Reactions: Lil_Train
Meep blop derp snork…

“College basketball guy” has less than 200 followers and pays for his check mark. He is only there to fool village idiots like Foolie. He knows nothing and the fact he has an idiot like Foolie repeating his crap, tells you what you need to know about him.

UTEP won’t be in the top 25 and they won’t be in the top 2 of CUSA. Bronzeing will be lucky to be over .500 in CUSA next year.
JCorona wanted a link . How about you give me a prediction ,

I'm on a win win situation with my prediction. If I'm correct I will look like a genius. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong no big deal. Skip Bayless and Stephen a Smith always making wrong predictions.

I still think they can turn it around. I was close when they were 5-0. 1😡😡😡 I think it's the coaching, the talent is there. They could really use Hebbs shooting.

Fili!!! Where you been? I thought you retired as a blogger
I tried joining that other board I found. But I dont know how t o sign up, it didn't let me. Then I wanted to change my screen name and start new, retire the Fili name. But I do t know ho to start a new name. I would probably have to get a new email. Idk how nowins does it and has like 5 accounts on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT