ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP BB Recruiting Class

Yep, that's ALL I post about, giving yourself too much credit, as usual.............................2,115 posts in about a year, yeah, that = no life.

23266068.jpg

Yep, that's ALL I post about, giving yourself too much credit, as usual.............................2,115 posts in about a year, yeah, that = no life.

I just post when I have extra time. Averaging 5 posts a day doesn't take a lot of time out of my day. I post about a wide assortment of things instead of posting about weird obsessions with people like you do. And I fell into your trap posting to you. Have a nice day!

Cany you guys tell me what Barbie and Doc accomplish past UTEP era.
Did Barbee made the NCAA in Auburn?
Did Doc made the NCAA in Nebraska.
Is Doc and Barbie head coaching a progra, Thank You.

Go Miners...

Go Miners...

Showing your true intelligence here.

Barbee and Doc both made the NCAA tournament here in 4 years or less. Floyd has not in 5.

What does Barbee and Doc's tenures at Auburn and Nebraska have to do with UTEP????

Shows how big a UTEP fan you are. Doc is the coach at Southern Miss! They played UTEP twice this year!

USAF the difference is that we don't glorified Coach Floyd on the other hand Stupid Carlos, Chihuas and
sometime you bash Coach Floyd every time you guys get a chance. We are also frustrated but it is not
going to help bashing someone, it's getting old you know.
Some people argue about Barbie, BG and Doc were much better coaches. The only coach that I saw
being successful was BG. Doc and Barbie failed. I can bet you 1K of mulla that
if we get another young coach and he starts winning he will be gone faster than you can think.

Go Miners...
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Floyd interview for the USC, Missouri, and Seton Hall job????? Looks like he is showing a desire to leave as well. At least BG, Doc, and Barbee took us to the NCAA Tourney before interviewing. Floyd doesn't seem to care about turning the program around first before interviewing and leaving.

As far Barbee failing here???????????????? Lay off the drugs dude.

Showing your true intelligence here.

Barbee and Doc both made the NCAA tournament here in 4 years or less. Floyd has not in 5.

What does Barbee and Doc's tenures at Auburn and Nebraska have to do with UTEP????

Shows how big a UTEP fan you are. Doc is the coach at Southern Miss! They played UTEP twice this year!
And Doc handed us a loss when we were up by 25 with 11 minutes left in a game with only 5 scholarship players. Let's face it, CTF has not had the success at UTEP that 3 of our 4 other coaches since Haskins have had. Barbee's teams were way more athletic than CTFs teams and didn't have near the number of nationally publicized off court problems that we have had under this leadership. I do have hope for next year's team as long as everyone shows up, goes to class, and doesn't assault anyone else.

Go Miners...
You forgot to ask the most important question of all..
Has Floyd made the NCAA in a weak CUSA?

So you would rather have a coach who coached in the NBA and was successful as a coach in college in every place except UTEP, than a coach who was successful at UTEP and made the NCAA Tourney in a much more difficult CUSA but weren't successful when they left UTEP? Its amazing what these Floyd homers will do to defend Floyd. I guess its more important what they did at other schools than what they did at UTEP.
Tim is that you?????

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT