ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP FAU OPT and Game Thread

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
There are some other threads on FAU here, but no predictions so far. Had we been a mediocre FT shooting team, instead of an extremely poor one, we would be 16-3 right now, 8-0 in conference, and this game would attract a little national attention. But we suck at FT shooting, which will be our downfall yet again.

FAU 68
UTEP 66

Easy call for the Miners to win this game by 6. The spark that started the fire was the big win on Thursday against FIU. We seem to be getting better at making 3 pointers and that will be critical for this game. Its goin' to be a barn burner of a game.
C'mon Miners Nation get to the game early, get excited, stand tall and shout loud...

My bad. Looks sold out if you go through the towel promotion email but shows plenty of seats available if you go directly. Now to see if I can get better seats. Hope I didn’t discourage anyone from attending lmaoo

What exactly is the problem with tickets prices? There are tickets available for $9.15. Is it that y’all want front row center tickets for $10?

Reactions: MinerFan79
I'm 650 miles away, wishing I was going to the game. Can't understand how real fans are in such a dither for such an important game ; worrying about the cost of a damn ticket.
Strange.

Wow, do we suck so far. Of course, we've come back from slow starts frequently, but not against a team as good as FAU

Reactions: Lil_Train
Halftime STATS:

TEAM STATS
i
i
FG12-248-27
Field Goal %50.029.6
3PT4-91-8
Three Point %44.412.5
FT9-147-11
Free Throw %64.363.6
Rebounds1819