ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ FIU Prediction Thread

Dec 22, 2016
Miners opened up as 20.5 dogs, that Eastern Time Zone lose streak should continue.

It looks like the guys are leaving Friday morning, not good.

FIU 41 UTEP 17

I'll be busy searching for basketball info from that secret scrimmage with Grand Canyon while FIU is shutting down Dimel's offense.

I think the offense will put up points. Bad news our defense is worse than our offense.

UTEP 31
FIU 49

Miners opened up as 20.5 dogs, that Eastern Time Zone lose streak should continue.

It looks like the guys are leaving Friday morning, not good.

FIU 41 UTEP 17

I'll be busy searching for basketball info from that secret scrimmage with Grand Canyon while FIU is shutting down Dimel's offense.
If you discover how to get BB info, please share.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Some of these predictions are a little odd? I know UTEP sucks, but did I miss something and did FIU get on Alabama's level?

My rationale is that I don’t see UTEP scoring more than 10 especially with the instability at QB. If they don’t move the ball, get first downs then defense may be on the field too long. Throw in the east coast curse and its hard for me to see UTEP coming out on top.

If I'm being realistic.... Our offense seems to blow it early and get the team in a hole that is too big to get out from.

FIU 34
UTEP 24... FIU only scores 3 in the 2nd half

What do I HOPE For?

UTEP 17
FIU14... Not a lot of offense early on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT