ADVERTISEMENT

Utep Footbal attendance prediction thread

Viewing your dumb comments on here helps your “stats”? What does that even mean?
If you dont know then you dont know. I cant help you. So what was the attendance for NMSU game? Looked like a lot of people.

Since they monetized MinerDigs I’ve been able to stop selling Herbalife!
funny-as-hell-kid.gif

North Texas-30k
NMSU 28k
Boise State 40k
FAU 20k
MTSU 24k
FIU if Utep has winning record 26k
If losing record 18k
I went to go check and I was close. Attendance was 23k. I think Boise game will bring about 35k. I believe attendance is down not only because Utep is bad , its because the quality of opponents .Boise St is a big name and should bring a big crowd.

The marketing department should use the entire season's budget for the UNT game. Get as many people as possible for UNT. The NMSU game and Boise games should market themselves. NMSU should bring a nice contingent and Boise is the biggest name on the home schedule. If we win and are heading towards a special season the bandwagon and casual fans will be there for the two October games and November game. If we have a disappointing season no amount of promotions or advertising will get people in the stadium for the last three games. Use all the budget week one and hope the the season is successful and excitement builds.
So do you think they have no more budget left?

Just looked at ticket master... not seeing a lot of available tickets. That going to be a sell out???
No chance. Even if the Miners beat UNM by 80 points, this game isn’t selling out. It’s on a Friday night on CBSSN. High school football will take a bite out of the crowd.

The $35 deal isn’t bad, at least UTEP is trying. Won’t make a difference for this game though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT