ADVERTISEMENT

Utep Footbal attendance prediction thread

How about an attendance prediction for the Frisco Bowl which Athlon predicts UTEP vs Colorado State. Capacity is 17k and if that matchup happens I predict a sellout with most being Miner fans.

How about an attendance prediction for the Frisco Bowl which Athlon predicts UTEP vs Colorado State. Capacity is 17k and if that matchup happens I predict a sellout with most being Miner fans.
That's a dumb idea , but okay I will play along.

UTEP will have it's best season and will get an invite to the Sun Bowl

UTEP vs Miami : Sun Bowl
Sell out

I work in sales.

Since you are a social media influencer, then what are your social media pages?
Just IG but I dont feel like sharing right now. I have like 200 followers. 😎😎
I posted a video like 2 weeks ago and it got like 9900 views. That's my career high. You dont become a famous social media influence overnight. It takes time.

I posted a video like 2 weeks ago and it got like 9900 views. That's my career high. You dont become a famous social media influence overnight. It takes time.
AppropriateClosedCod-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: kickballpro

You have 200 followers and you think you're a social media influencer? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: MinerFan79
Reactions: picks up
North Texas-30k
NMSU 28k
Boise State 40k
FAU 20k
MTSU 24k
FIU if Utep has winning record 26k
If losing record 18k

That crowd that was there yesterday sounded like a crowd that got free tickets. It wasnt a football crowd. Anyways I think I'm sticking with my prediction for the next 2 games. If UTEP is 0-3 before NMSU. I think Utep will be playing with a intrim head coach .

Reactions: Dmanminer
That crowd that was there yesterday sounded like a crowd that got free tickets. It wasnt a football crowd. Anyways I think I'm sticking with my prediction for the next 2 games. If UTEP is 0-3 before NMSU. I think Utep will be playing with a intrim head coach .
Wait? What?

I agree with you. How many family/friends were there to watch their kids perform with their cheer groups, marching bands? And the cherry on top was the DJ who probably killed the vibe by playing music between downs. You had a big crowd in the stadium, let them make noise between plays instead of downing them out with Justin Bieber songs. Later in the season when they have 10k at the stadium THEN they can pump music through the stadium to down out the opposing offense.

Who was the genius who cancelled the shuttles. Many of us were waiting for it. Lucky I find a parking close enough for my wife to walk. We were about 5 minutes from going home. Many people were upset, especially those who couldn’t walk to the stadium from Shulster.
I may have missed it but never saw where they were not going to have the shuttles.
Only UTEP would create a demand for a crowd than throw them to the dogs.

Who was the genius who cancelled the shuttles. Many of us were waiting for it. Lucky I find a parking close enough for my wife to walk. We were about 5 minutes from going home. Many people were upset, especially those who couldn’t walk to the stadium from Shulster.
I may have missed it but never saw where they were not going to have the shuttles.
Only UTEP would create a demand for a crowd than throw them to the dogs.

UTEP has never figured it out. Its always a pain in the ass whether its 5000 or 50000.

Reactions: MinerFan79
His mom and dad haven’t required him to get a job yet
Hey Denvernowins if you respond or even view my threads , that's a response. Viewing my threads helps my stats. Putting a laughing emoji on one of my threads is response. You said you wouldn't respond to me anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT