ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Football Attendance

Speaking of tickets. I had 8 tickets for Saturday. 2 season and 6 others because family was in town and we all went.

My 2 season tickets were invalid when we scanned them at the gate. All the others went through. The lady at the gate asked me if I transferred my tickets. I said no. And she said ok go ahead, since the other tickets went through its ok.

But listening to Sportstalk right now on my way home. They are discussing that many season ticket holders were turned away for invalid tickets.

Now UTEP does everything on the phone now. There are no more printed tickets. Even the line to buy tickets takes 15 minutes per person because you have to buy a ticket, download the app, set up an account, and then your ticket appears on your phone. Don't know why they just can't print you a ticket. My dad is almost 80 and he held up a line. Thankfully only one person waiting behind him.

But UTEP is just proving to be a cluster
See now that’s just unnecessary, but what have I told you guys for years? “That’s UTEP”. So stupid that you can’t print out a ticket, even if you were to do it on regular copier paper. If I were old, I wouldn’t be too thrilled with that either. Especially since older people “generally” have older phones and sometimes aren’t compatible with certain websites.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Speaking of tickets. I had 8 tickets for Saturday. 2 season and 6 others because family was in town and we all went.

My 2 season tickets were invalid when we scanned them at the gate. All the others went through. The lady at the gate asked me if I transferred my tickets. I said no. And she said ok go ahead, since the other tickets went through its ok.

But listening to Sportstalk right now on my way home. They are discussing that many season ticket holders were turned away for invalid tickets.

Now UTEP does everything on the phone now. There are no more printed tickets. Even the line to buy tickets takes 15 minutes per person because you have to buy a ticket, download the app, set up an account, and then your ticket appears on your phone. Don't know why they just can't print you a ticket. My dad is almost 80 and he held up a line. Thankfully only one person waiting behind him.

But UTEP is just proving to be a cluster
Only at UTEP…

Darting should have been seating. Wasn’t paying attention to what the phone was typing.
UTEP does everything in its power to make things difficult or expensive.
The donors are going to donate, Utep needs those families for future fans. Lived here for 50 years and know tons of people who have never been to ANY UTEP game. Many are sports fans!
Those who claim that we don’t need promotions or gimmicks to get people to the games don’t understand El Paso. Not saying that’s the way it should be, but that’s reality.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Would anyone buy these seats.
Didn’t pay any attention to the new darting for last week game. We’re there any people in the new seats?
During the broadcast I didn’t see too many people in the new area. UTEP probably should be thinking about making tickets affordable for families. If you win, obviously you can raise the prices because people will pay to see a winner. Plus if you get families going there’s a chance the kids have fun and they’ll come back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT