ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Football Season Ticket Renewals, Deposits Begin Feb. 3

MistaBinks

MI VIP
Jan 13, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Press Release via email:

With the College Football Playoff National Championship concluding last night, the sport now shifts its focus to next fall. In that spirit, UTEP Athletics announces the timing for football season ticket renewals and deposits as well as other important dates for Miner fans.

Individuals will have the opportunity to renew or request UTEP Football season tickets for the 2021 campaign beginning on National Signing Day on Wednesday, Feb. 3. As an added bonus, fans who renew their season tickets on Feb. 3 or make a deposit toward new season tickets will receive a $5 discount off each ticket purchased. This is a one day only offer.

“We are excited to share our 2021 Miner Football ticket information with fans and are looking forward to another fall in the Sun Bowl,” Director of Athletics Jim Senter shared. “We anticipate a return to normalcy on game days, where fans are able to enjoy all of the traditions, rituals and fun while cheering on the Miners.”

The 2021 home slate will feature a 6-game schedule highlighted by matchups against former Western Athletic Conference foe New Mexico and in-state rivals UTSA and Rice. The full 2021 schedule will be released in the coming weeks.

Beginning on Feb. 3, fans will have until April 2 to renew their season tickets by paying in full or enrolling in a payment plan (up to 7 months). Fans interested in purchasing new season tickets from Feb. 3 to April 2 can simply make a deposit of $25 per seat. Individuals who put down a deposit will be able to select their seats before season tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 12.

The 2021 season ticket renewals will be based off 2019 seat locations (pre-COVID-19) and season ticket holders in 2019 and 2020 will have the opportunity to renew. Renewals and new deposits are accepted over the phone by calling (915) 747-UTEP or visiting www.UTEPMiners.com/Tickets.

Imagine going 1-19 in C-USA play the past three years, you have two coordinator openings and ULM just made a splash hire at OC, and start notifying fans of the deposit date for season tickets. This is the most out of touch UTEP thing ever and that’s hard to do here with all the ****ery we’ve seen from the administration. Smh.

Rodriguez and Bowden have won 165 games at Auburn, West Virgina, Michigan and Arizona. That’s a very impressive resume. If they can’t win right away then idk if there’s any hope for us.

I'm glad they are starting season ticket sales and I hope they sell 20k plus. I know they won't though. I hope Dimels team makes it to a bowl and wins it and I hope the program keeps progressing from there regardless of who the coach is. Not necessarily my expectations, just my hopes.

Reactions: Taco1977
I'm glad they are starting season ticket sales and I hope they sell 20k plus. I know they won't though. I hope Dimels team makes it to a bowl and wins it and I hope the program keeps progressing from there regardless of who the coach is. Not necessarily my expectations, just my hopes.
Bad decisions cost us a bowl game this year. Idk who made the final call to decline UNT’s original invitation but they should have taken it. We would have beat them. That would have left an open week for rescheduling games and maybe we fit the USM game in there too. That’s the difference between 3-5 and 5-3 with a bowl invitation.

Rodriguez and Bowden have won 165 games at Auburn, West Virgina, Michigan and Arizona. That’s a very impressive resume. If they can’t win right away then idk if there’s any hope for us.
Why did Rodriguez go from HC at WV and then Arizona to OC at ULM? Maybe if he does well he could become our coach in 1-2 years

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Why did Rodriguez go from HC at WV and then Arizona to OC at ULM? Maybe if he does well he could become our coach in 1-2 years
I wish. It looks like ULM is locking him in to be their next HC. It really bothers me seeing successful P5 coaches end up at schools on par or worse than us. Why can’t our AD hire someone like that here? It’s not the money or facilities cuz ULM doesn’t have either.

I wish. It looks like ULM is locking him in to be their next HC. It really bothers me seeing successful P5 coaches end up at schools on par or worse than us. Why can’t our AD hire someone like that here? It’s not the money or facilities cuz ULM doesn’t have either.

I don't think he's their coach in waiting. Bowden isn't going to look to leave. I think this has more to do with being at a school where his son gets guaranteed playing time and being able to coach him. His offense at Ole Miss was bad. Ever since leaving West Virginia Rodriguez's career trajectory has been downward.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
Bad decisions cost us a bowl game this year. Idk who made the final call to decline UNT’s original invitation but they should have taken it. We would have beat them. That would have left an open week for rescheduling games and maybe we fit the USM game in there too. That’s the difference between 3-5 and 5-3 with a bowl invitation.

I'm not sure about. Outside of that ULM game the offense was anemic. Hardison didn't play well enough to lock down the job for 2021. I will say Dimel's offense looked alot better with Brownholtz under center. In this offense the qb has to make plays with his legs. There should be an open qb competition this spring but I'm sure Dimel will stick with Hardison and we'll be talking about how anemic the offense is next year.

I'm not sure about. Outside of that ULM game the offense was anemic. Hardison didn't play well enough to lock down the job for 2021. I will say Dimel's offense looked alot better with Brownholtz under center. In this offense the qb has to make plays with his legs. There should be an open qb competition this spring but I'm sure Dimel will stick with Hardison and we'll be talking about how anemic the offense is next year.
Maybe he's trying to get an OC that will bring a QB with him (just like ol Canales)

LOL, would have beat them. Shoulda, woulda. coulda are the most used words by UTEP fans. Bad decisions didn't cost UTEP a bowl game this year, a typical bad football team was the reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT