UTEP Jerseys on a budget

minergabe

Rookie
Dec 27, 2007
The UTEP bookstore has orange Nike Bball jerseys on clearance for $38
1006-P32143-UTEP-Orange

The Walmart by Cielo Vista has Blue Russell Athletic Jerseys for $20

Reactions: JeeberD
Does anyone know where I can find 2 Kids t shirts? Size 6-7... I have looked online and can't seem to find orange t shirts!!

You try www.fanatics.com or www.fanedge.com - Both of their selections seem similar to the other but they do have a few things that appear to be unique to their own site. Pickings are weak. You'd think UTEP being a Nike school, www.Nike.com would have at least something on their site, but they don't. Go figure.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
My target only has OSU and Oregon crap... And let me tell you, there is SO much stuff to buy... I get jealous, wish UTEP had more stuff... I will try that fanatics site... When I was in EP, Academy Sports always had kids shirts...

For those in search of hats, Macy's has a bunch on sale, I got 4 of them for under 50 bucks!

Buying from the online bookstore doesn't appeal to anyone here I suppose. You can buy online and pickup your order at the store or get it delivered to home.

Buying from the online bookstore doesn't appeal to anyone here I suppose. You can buy online and pickup your order at the store or get it delivered to home.

Thanks!!!!! I never knew that when I looked for something online they are able to deliver it to my home or that I could pick it up in the store. Who knew???!!!! I just ordered my 2010 New Mexico Bowl shirt. Going to wear it to the game on September 26!!!!!

Costco and Sam's also carry a decent selection of UTEP gear. I bought some UTEP folding chairs and canopy at Costco a few days ago. They just received some long sleeve shirts and hoodies.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Online: Academy, Dick's Sporting Goods, Fansedge

Local: UTEP Bookstore West and East, Academy, Dick's, Walmart, Target, Sam's, Costco, and during the football and basketball season Walgreen's. I got an orange hoodie for $20 last year at Walgreen's and it was sweet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT