ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB Announces 2021-22 Conference USA Slate

OsoFromELP

MI VIP
Sep 11, 2018
El Paso, TX
So no start times have been determined yet. However, the February 13 home game against Marshall is on Super Bowl Sunday! Because of the 18th game the NFL will introduce in their schedule this season, the Super Bowl has been pushed back another week in February. Who's dumb idea was that? Even if the game is earlier in the day prior to the Super Bowl (which it better be), most people I know have all day festivities on Super Bowl Sunday. Hopefully someone wises up and moves this game to a different date.

So no start times have been determined yet. However, the February 13 home game against Marshall is on Super Bowl Sunday! Because of the 18th game the NFL will introduce in their schedule this season, the Super Bowl has been pushed back another week in February. Who's dumb idea was that? Even if the game is earlier in the day prior to the Super Bowl (which it better be), most people I know have all day festivities on Super Bowl Sunday. Hopefully someone wises up and moves this game to a different date.
Bad Bunny is playing February 11 so they need time to get the arena ready

Reactions: JCorona
The Super Bowl kicks off at 430? Play the game at noon or 1. I’m sure Marshall will want to get home ASAP. Sucks for their players, but what can you do.

So they completely abandoned the whole pod system of the top teams play against each other again to try to increase RPI and the bottom ones get to fight each other over scraps?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT