ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB at UTSA

We really need a sweep this week to stay in the hunt for that last conference tournament bid. Imo we lose 3 of the next 4 and will be in serious danger of missing the tournament. Let's see what happens tonight but maybe we could follow the odu route and skip the next series.

This is the first year in quite some time that I haven’t made the short trip down to SA for the game.

How’s the crowd? With Covid I’m assuming a couple hundred?

So any changes to the starting line-up today? Maybe Sjolund for Tydus or Kennedy or maybe Agnew for Kennedy or Boum. I actually think Boum would be awesome off the bench, but it would require Sjolund to start.

Why are we double teaming up top?????!!!!! I don't understand it.. We are gonna get killed inside.

OK so we are in San Antonio and attending the game and as I look at the facilities here it pisses me off that these guys are even in our league. This is ridiculous! It’s slightly better than a high school gym

UTSA doesn’t have the highest paid coach in CUSA, the 1966 Title or the 1992 Sweet 16 and they still do a better job with their basketball program recently, all things considered.

Proud day to be a Miner fan, playing our “rival” UTSA!!!!!

Wow BW gets double teamed and Tydus is camped under the rim and we throw it out of bounds. I can't watch anymore.....we totally suck at Xs and Os

It's really disheartening that going into a game I think there's about a 70% chance we lose. Really crappy team.

Reactions: Lil_Train
This feels like the last 1-2 years of the CTF era (except with better players and worse coaching). Wheels are just falling off. Change is inevitable

Reactions: picks up
Terry continues to make opposing coaches look like John Wooden. Tonight, it seemed like every called play by Henson from a time out resulted in a score. Every time they needed a score from a drawn up play, they got it. UTEP/Terry was the complete opposite. All on coaching, and quite frankly embarrassing. Unfortunately, this is just one example of the incompetence from a coaching perspective.

OK so we are in San Antonio and attending the game and as I look at the facilities here it pisses me off that these guys are even in our league. This is ridiculous! It’s slightly better than a high school gym
It pisses many people off that UTEP is in this league and hasn’t been kicked out yet for being the worst athletics program in CUSA. UTEP just is a punching bag for CUSA opponents. You guys need to step down to a conference that you guys can compete in for your own sake.

What’s with your fascination with UTEP sports? You seem to spend way too much time on this forum. You act like unt was some “powerhouse” program, but they’re not. I live in DFW and unt gets no coverage whatsoever from local media. HS teams get a lot more coverage than unt, Lol. Nobody in this area cares about unt.

It pisses many people off that UTEP is in this league and hasn’t been kicked out yet for being the worst athletics program in CUSA. UTEP just is a punching bag for CUSA opponents. You guys need to step down to a conference that you guys can compete in for your own sake.

I COULD NOT, WOULD NOT, ON A BOAT.
I WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WITH A GOAT.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN THE RAIN.
NOT IN THE DARK! NOT IN A TREE!
NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE!
I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX.
I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE!

Last game of the night in cusa. A win does nothing to improve our position towards the conference tournament.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT