ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB at UTSA

Just saw the score. Makes our loss even more lame.

Was it our defense our their poor shooting?

Just saw the score. Makes our loss even more lame.

Was it our defense our their poor shooting?
I would say both. Their defensive effort was much better, but UTSA did not shoot the ball well especially from three. Jackson got in early foul trouble and was a non-factor. Bryson also picked up two early fouls and played about eight minutes in the first half.

It pisses many people off that UTEP is in this league and hasn’t been kicked out yet for being the worst athletics program in CUSA. UTEP just is a punching bag for CUSA opponents. You guys need to step down to a conference that you guys can compete in for your own sake.

You know guys I think this is his way of trying to hop on the bandwagon... he has come on to the board to see if we accept him so he can jump ship..... unt I am glad your posting so much in here .... glad to welcome you as a new miner fan congrats

You know guys I think this is his way of trying to hop on the bandwagon... he has come on to the board to see if we accept him so he can jump ship..... unt I am glad your posting so much in here .... glad to welcome you as a new miner fan congrats
UNT has the better athletics program and way nicer athletic facilities than UTEP. No thanks.

Last edited:
Never in my life have I ever posted in another school's board. That would mean that I cared enough to give my opinion.

Reactions: picks up
UNT has the better athletics program and way nicer athletic facilities than UTEP. No thanks.

You ought to go to a boy’s school sometimes. Try it sometime,” I said. “It’s full of phonies, and all you do is study so that you can learn enough to be smart enough to be able to buy a goddam Cadillac some day, and you have to keep making believe you give a damn if the football team loses, and all you do is talk about girls and liquor and sex all day, and everybody sticks together in these dirty little goddam cliques. The guys that are on the basketball team stick together, the goddam intellectuals stick together, the guys that play bridge stick together. Even the guys that belong to the goddam Book-of-the-Month Club stick together.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
It's clear that you have some sort of resentment against UTEP; otherwise, if UTEP were such an afterthought, why would you bother coming here to waste your time on this board?

Reactions: picks up
I’m telling you guys unt is love at first sight with utep and he’s trying to come over

Good gravy, has the ODU "illusion of grandeur" virus spread into CUSA West? UNT has two years of fairly reasonable success within conference play and now some latent UNT jackarse wants to compare real estate improvements with UTEP?

I wish that I really didn't have to do this, but please don't feed the trolls. Also, I highly doubt that UNTfan is a UNT fan. All of his posts are on this board, which is kind of strange for a UNT fan, don't you think? Either way, the only reason that he is here is to disrupt this forum. If you ignore him, he can't. It's as simple as that.

I think the moderator should ban this troll.
Moderator is doing this for one thing and one thing only and that is for court side seats and field passes and to rub elbows with local sports media, period. Stories but no stats, no real break down, nada. He's active on twitter during game time; that's the best time to reach him.

Moderator is doing this for one thing and one thing only and that is for court side seats and field passes and to rub elbows with local sports media, period. Stories but no stats, no real break down, nada. He's active on twitter during game time; that's the best time to reach him.
You mean a press pass?

You mean a press pass?
Yes. Sorry for that. Now for Covid, they can't be close, but pre-covid those were golden even if they played Little Town U for an exhibition. UTEP treats the sports media well, even if they don't like certain ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT