ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP OOC football schedule 2023

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
UTEP hosts UIW and UNLV OOC in 2023 and visits Arizona and NMSU. The Aggie game will be a conference game that year so the Miners need another OOC game.

I noticed that Baylor and Kansas both have openings.

UTEP hosts UIW and UNLV OOC in 2023 and visits Arizona and NMSU. The Aggie game will be a conference game that year so the Miners need another OOC game.

Any school that had a game with Liberty, NMSU, and BYU will have a game available too. Still have lots of time to fill.

Pretty much up up to 2025 UTEP needs an additional game to replace NMSU

Easy schedule a series with Hawaii.
I think if you travel to Hawaii, you can play an extra game. So, you get to play 13 games plus a conference championship game if you make it. There is a large revenue loss traveling there, but a nice recruiting tool.

We would have to schedule another payday on the road to make up the revenue. Thus, adding 2 extra road games to our schedule..

Reactions: MinerFan79
I think if you travel to Hawaii, you can play an extra game. So, you get to play 13 games plus a conference championship game if you make it. There is a large revenue loss traveling there, but a nice recruiting tool.

We would have to schedule another payday on the road to make up the revenue. Thus, adding 2 extra road games to our schedule..
Best to just nod and agree with him

Best to just nod and agree with him
star-trek.gif

You're welcome. I saw it and thought, "no one will respond but I know who will because (whatever pronoun you are) always bites on it".
Not sure what your reason for posting here is then? You saw these and thought “no one will respond”, so why did you decide to post them? Seems like a giant waste of time.

So by your own admission, it’s to somehow troll me? Dug for an old thread, dug for pointless tweets, all with me in mind. Way to get one over on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: T-6 Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT