ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP should play a game in Album Park

OsoFromELP

MI VIP
Sep 11, 2018
El Paso, TX
Since the program is like the Titanic, they might as well sink in it. :oops:

bd504eb8-9e6f-40eb-8298-95201d081ce9-medium16x9_AlbumPark.jpg

Who goes to the Eastside?? Nothing to do there.
Haven't lived in EP for 3 years, but one would argue that the east side is where the larger population of EP resides and has the most restaurants and entertainment options. That was a weird comment to make unless you're no longer familiar with El Paso Fili. If u considered everything east of Cielo Vista to Horizon. West side now has top golf and that indoor skydiving place, but that's it.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Since the program is like the Titanic, they might as well sink in it. :oops:

bd504eb8-9e6f-40eb-8298-95201d081ce9-medium16x9_AlbumPark.jpg

Do frogs still come out when it floods? Last time I saw it like that was way too long ago since I haven't lived in EP in a very long time.

Haven't lived in EP for 3 years, but one would argue that the east side is where the larger population of EP resides and has the most restaurants and entertainment options. That was a weird comment to make unless you're no longer familiar with El Paso Fili. If u considered everything east of Cielo Vista to Horizon. West side now has top golf and that indoor skydiving place, but that's it.
I don't know, but I think the only thing the east side has that the west side doesn't is bowling. The ifly is overrated,though, spent over $300 bucks for like 1 hr of entertainment for 4 people and it wasn't all that fun.... Might as well go to Santa Teresa and do the real thing.

Haven't lived in EP for 3 years, but one would argue that the east side is where the larger population of EP resides and has the most restaurants and entertainment options. That was a weird comment to make unless you're no longer familiar with El Paso Fili. If u considered everything east of Cielo Vista to Horizon. West side now has top golf and that indoor skydiving place, but that's

Everyone knows westside is better than the Eastside. Only reason why westsideers go to the Eastside, is because we driving to San Antonio or Houston .

And yet the most populated area of El Paso is the east side. Go figure. :rolleyes:

And if it is the most populated area doesn't mean its better?? What is there to do?? Tell me top 5 places in the Eastside??

Westside we have

1.Utep
2.the outlets
3.wet n wild
4 top Golf/ifly
5. New Mexico
6. Wet n wild

And if it is the most populated area doesn't mean its better?? What is there to do?? Tell me top 5 places in the Eastside??

Westside we have

1.Utep
2.the outlets
3.wet n wild
4 top Golf/ifly
5. New Mexico
6. Wet n wild
East

1 Bucks Cabaret
2 Jaguars (I thinks it changed names)
3 Dreams Cabaret
4 Red Parrot
5 Jacks Beach House or Catedral

Westside we have

1.Utep
2.the outlets
3.wet n wild
4 top Golf/ifly
5. New Mexico
6. Wet n wild
1.Utep (meh) 🥱
2.the outlets (plenty of shopping options on the east side)
3.wet n wild (overrated)
4 top Golf/ifly (overrated)
5. New Mexico 🖕
6. Wet n wild (you really listed this twice?) 😂

Reactions: mikesarabia
What the ?? A variation of "West Side Story" except that the gangs live on opposite sides of town? Which of NoWins and Foolie is Tony? And which is Bernardo? More importantly, which business wins the role of Maria?

Reactions: nattybry
1.Utep (meh) 🥱
3.wet n wild (overrated)
5. New Mexico 🖕

I'm still waiting for the Eastside list???

1.Utep (meh) 🥱
3.wet n wild (overrated)
5. New Mexico 🖕
I think he was trying for western playland

Don't worry east siders. At least, you guys can see the star on the mountain even though it's pretty much on the west side

I will make it for you

1.San Antonio
2. Austin
3. Sea World San Antonio
4. Houston
5. El Paso Airport
Yeah the west side is so great and populous, they can’t even support Sunland Park mall. Last time I went, it looked as empty as senior day for a UTEP football game.

I don’t have a problem with East vs west. I only have issues when someone who lives near Dyer or Alameda claims their part of town is the best. You like the west side, go for you!

The east side does have chicos.

I think a lot of malls across the US are shutting down
Can't remember the last time I was inside Cielo Vista Mall. I predominately shop online now, especially during the holidays. No traffic, no crowds, shipped straight to the door. Brick and mortar places are becoming obsolete now. Cuts down on mob shoplifting sprees too.

Can't remember the last time I was inside Cielo Vista Mall. I predominately shop online now, especially during the holidays. No traffic, no crowds, shipped straight to the door. Brick and mortar places are becoming obsolete now. Cuts down on mob shoplifting sprees too.
Went to Cielo Vista about 2 months ago and it didn't look good, but it didn't look as bad as Sunland Park. That mall has some gym where sears was.... The last time I went to Sunland was to vote. They do have some good looking females coming out of that gym, though.

Went to Cielo Vista about 2 months ago and it didn't look good, but it didn't look as bad as Sunland Park. That mall has some gym where sears was.... The last time I went to Sunland was to vote. They do have some good looking females coming out of that gym, though.
Sunland Park Mall was a mistake from the very beginning. How that mall has survived this long, I have no idea.

Reactions: Randaddy Miner
Malls are packed the lockdown really hurt some malls. But in the major cities Malls are still a big thing. They just need the right stores. Sunland had some crappy stores. I think the the outlets hurt sunland park mall. Sunland park mall use to be packed back in the day.

This thread deserves a poll. Which side of town is the best?
There is no debate here. Westside is better and every east side knows it. Osos defense that the east side was better because it is most populous ?? Lol Eastsiders wished they could live in the westside.

Eastsiders answer this question?? When visitors come from out of town. where do you take them???

I could pretty much guarentee you westsider guests are never taken to the Eastside. Maybe just for Chicos Tacos???

There is no debate here. Westside is better and every east side knows it. Osos defense that the east side was better because it is most populous ?? Lol Eastsiders wished they could live in the westside.

Eastsiders answer this question?? When visitors come from out of town. where do you take them???

I could pretty much guarentee you westsider guests are never taken to the Eastside. Maybe just for Chicos Tacos???
How did I defend it? I merely stated a FACT. You're the one obsessed with "the west side is better" rant. I personally don't give a shit about anyone's opinion as to which side of town is better. I go to wherever there is something happening: UTEP, Downtown, Speaking Rock, even the old Barn across from the zoo. Want to wave the west side flag? Knock yourself out.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT