ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ UTSA Game Thread

And both will get 1 bid in March. And UTEP just barely beat their best team for the first time in years. Not sure why some of you think CUSA is a top conference and the WAC is garbage

This is how I picture you and your alter ego:

giphy.gif

Who cares if somebody is queer, bi, etc? I certainly don't care.

If I was gay I certainly wouldn't hide it. But I'm not. It's very creepy you talk about me being queer all the time.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
UTEP beat GCU (8th place in the WAC) by 1 point.

Please tell me how UTEP would do so much better in the WAC.

Again I need you to read.... I never said anything about UTEP.... I simply stated that nmsu would not have been to the ncaa tournament had they played in cusa.... period... didnt say anything about utep beating nmsu so get that out of your head..... nmsu might have gone once to the ncaa tournament had they been in cusa..... plain and simple

Again I need you to read.... I never said anything about UTEP.... I simply stated that nmsu would not have been to the ncaa tournament had they played in cusa.... period... didnt say anything about utep beating nmsu so get that out of your head..... nmsu might have gone once to the ncaa tournament had they been in cusa..... plain and simple

Why don't you think NMSU wouldn't dominate CUSA? They beat teams from better conferences, beat ranked teams, and are competitive in the postseason.

I can understand if NMSU barely beats WAC teams, but they obliterate most teams.

Why don't you think NMSU wouldn't dominate CUSA? They beat teams from better conferences, beat ranked teams, and are competitive in the postseason.

I can understand if NMSU barely beats WAC teams, but they obliterate most teams.

Says aggy troll.

The main reason is that CUSA has won several games in the NCAA Tournament over the same years that NMSU has dominated the WAC, but NMSU hasn't won even one. No doubt NMSU would be competitive in CUSA and would probably win it some years, but they wouldn't dominate it.

The main reason is that CUSA has won several games in the NCAA Tournament over the same years that NMSU has dominated the WAC, but NMSU hasn't won even one. No doubt NMSU would be competitive in CUSA and would probably win it some years, but they wouldn't dominate it.

I can see your point. But they definitely would win it more than one time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT