ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Volleyball Coach is out

I’m glad to see Senter is holding coaches accountable. Under Stull there was no accountability and coaches felt no threat of losing their jobs. I hope Senter can bring a top assistant from a good program or a successful coach from a lower division. I think Cross should have been kept one more year based on his previous success at UTEP.

Reactions: minerfan_14
I have absolutely no problem with any of these changes. Next to go has to be softball. You never like to see anyone lose their job, but I am glad Senter is not sticking with the status quo and is actually holding coaches accountable which is what any AD worth a damn should do.
This really makes me think that Floyd knew what was coming and he knew it was better to go out on his terms as opposed to getting fired.

Last edited:
I’m glad to see Senter is holding coaches accountable. Under Stull there was no accountability and coaches felt no threat of losing their jobs. I hope Senter can bring a top assistant from a good program or a successful coach from a lower division. I think Cross should have been kept one more year based on his previous success at UTEP.
Again, only 1 NCAA appearance under Cross. Would we hold men’s/women’s basketball to that standard let alone football with a bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT