ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Boise St

picks up

MI VIP
Aug 24, 2012
I know this is weeks away but UTEP needs to start being proactive for the game attendance. This game is on a Friday and will be competing with all the HS football in the city. I would start a promotion for $10 tickets now and advertise the hell out of it. Unfortunately this probably won't happen because UTEP is always reactionary but I could always hope.

I know this is weeks away but UTEP needs to start being proactive for the game attendance. This game is on a Friday and will be competing with all the HS football in the city. I would start a promotion for $10 tickets now and advertise the hell out of it. Unfortunately this probably won't happen because UTEP is always reactionary but I could always hope.
There’s also a Chihuahua’s game that day. Currently top of the division so that’ll have a decent crowd I’m sure.

They have 2 sideline tickets and a cooler bag for $35. There is no point into promoting this game now. If the Miners beat UNM and play okay versus Boise, they can start promoting their next game - 10/22 vs FAU then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT