ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Grand Canyon Final Score

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
This guy I follow on Twitter is posting updates about the game. This is the latest one he made.

Cant wait to see the box score. Boum with 26 is amazing. Wondering how he scored. Also want to see how Vila and Tarke did. I think GCU should be top 2 in WAC this year. Based on the scoring reports, looks like GCU went on a big run midway through the 2nd half.

Yes, a 1 point win but I would rather us make as many errors now and fix them then (insert game number here) in the season.

At this point GCU is likely better than Tech. I have seen them play several times in the last few years and they are an up and coming team. They have a 6-10 Italian who is a lights out shooter and super athletic forward that could be NBA quality. Coached by Dan Marjle of Suns fame. As the season rolls out I think they could win a big game or two as they play a tough pre conference schedule. Miners are beginning to look special and can't wait to see how this year plays out. First time in a long time excited about the season.

Showing in two games what I had previously suspected, which is that we won't need to wait till conference play to see these guys gel.

Most of the players have had a lot of practice time together, and are already showing they know how to play together and win games against very solid competition.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT