ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs. Houston Baptist Attendance and Prediction Thread

UTEP just might get a great crowd. Tailgaters were out early yesterday afternoon.

Currently in line at the lower parking garage by Schuster waiting for a shuttle. And there is a good 45 minute wait for shuttles. Typical UTEP BS that makes people not want to return. I would walk but my Tickets are at North will call

Reactions: minerfan_14
My experience went really well. I arrived at 330 and found parking at the garage South of the Don. Walked to Walgreens and bought a 12 of Stella’s. There was zero traffic on Mesa. Walked backed to the Don and met up with some friends tailgating at the north end of the Don. Kicked it for about two hours. Then at 530 we walked towards the Sun Bowl and were surprised by the amount of traffic on Sun Bowl Lane. Easily made it through the line and arrived in time for the National Anthem.

My experience went really well. I arrived at 330 and found parking at the garage South of the Don. Walked to Walgreens and bought a 12 of Stella’s. There was zero traffic on Mesa. Walked backed to the Don and met up with some friends tailgating at the north end of the Don. Kicked it for about two hours. Then at 530 we walked towards the Sun Bowl and were surprised by the amount of traffic on Sun Bowl Lane. Easily made it through the line and arrived in time for the National Anthem.

Did you see the team walk to the stadium?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT