ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs LaTech prediction thread

Both teams will be ready to play. La Tech knows they're better than the drubbing at BYU and Dimel has to show the vast improvement is real and not just fantasy.

UTEP 24
Ruston State U 27

UTEP will either be down quick and never recover, or it will be a dog fight and Dimel will make a few bad decisions to seal our fate.

Reactions: picks up
Think the pass rush and secondary are much improved after the bye week. Allowing the offense enough possessions to get in a rhythm and wear down the La Tech defense.

La Tech 24
UTEP 31

Reactions: MineroFanatico
A wet and sloppy evening in Ruston results in a UTEP win. (Purely wishful thinking on my part.)

UTEP 28 LT 21

I too will go with the opponent whoever they might be. Like Coog; I'll stick with the winning formula that is:
LT 33
UTEP 24
They may have a defense that we can penetrate. No doubt we have stepped up on offense and defense so far. Numbers 12 and 33 are ligit. This would be a huge win for the program.

Majority picked La Tech and some picked a blowout. Nice to be pissed at a loss.

In the prediction I chose La Tech, but that was in jest, and keeping with the previous two weeks of “predicting” the other two opponents to beat us.

I honestly thought we were going to win this one. You know, that reverse psychology bit!

I was quiet about it though, just in case my senses were completely off base and I was completely out of my head. I thought our defense would keep La Tech in check, as they did, but I thought we’d come out a little sharper on offense. In reality, I had us by 4 instead of them by 4. I was wrong!

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT