ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Vs ODU Prediction Thread

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Well might as well start it. UTEP shows signs of being a middle of the pack CUSA team, but hasn't put two half's together. However they have showed resilience, which is a pleasant surprise. This one goes to OT. Cowing gets game winning TD in OT.
Utep 30
ODU 27 Overtime

Reactions: shyminer81
So game ends 24-24, UNM scores a field goal and we score a TD? The sarcasm was well deserved. I did forget how it works.

Reactions: nattybry
If they score a fg and we score a td then the extra point is worthless and wouldn’t even be attempted. If we score a TD first then ODU must have Dimel coaching for them to settle for a fg knowing they'll lose even if they make it.

Last edited:
This game has to a pretty game for the Miners. We have to have offense production of at least 14 pts per half and not allow more than 7 pts per half. A pretty game with 300 yds of passing and 200 yards of rushing. So, i believe it will be a final score of 35 to 14 and cover the spread again.
homecoming game should be around 25K for very nice evening. Come early and enjoy the game watch all the TDs scoring by the Miners...
Lets get loud and proud for the Miners...
GOOOOO Miners

So UTEP gets 8 players back that missed the UNM game due to covid protocols and our starting center is back.

UTEP 31. ODU. 27
Makes me feel better about the UNM win since they had 6 of their top 8 receivers out. I didn't realize UTEP had some of their deck missing, too.

Money line shifting towards UTEP. 6 point favorites now. Call me pleasantly surprised.
"Pleasantly", I'll take UTEP by 7.

The Great Commonwealth of Illusion of Grandeur U 20
"Dime Bag Dimel boys" 27

That is the most Dimelesque excuse filled article if I ever read one.

"We're not a good team right now"

"We need to play 4 quarters, not 2"

"I'm not getting the job done right now"

That's what you say coach.

Comparing to Brady like scenarios wins no one.

But the again, this is ODU. They live in their own world.

Hard to pick this game, both teams have so many questions.

The Miners are due for a let down, I feel it, my heart says the Miners win, but the reality is ODU can put up points if the defense has issues. Miners build an early lead, but ODU comes back to win, should be a close game and a game the Miners have a chance to win. Hope I’m wrong but….

Old Dominion 27 UTEP 23

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT