ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs. Texas

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Weird the game time still hasn’t been announced. There’s a chance FS1 or ESPN will pick it up because of the dearth of other games.

Texas a 42 point favorite.
Texas will load the box and make UTEP try air mail which is an existential pipe dream for UTEP. Hardison has a better arm than Locksley so he may get 75 to 125 yds. passing by evenings end when UT scrubs come in.

Reactions: unihorn
Thanks to ShyMiner for his incorrect “reporting”

Game is going to be on LHN at 7c/6m
Just like your incorrect reporting that there would be no fans. I don’t expect you to ever admit you’re wrong but it sure is hypocritical to always call out everyone else who is.

Reactions: picks up
Just like your incorrect reporting that there would be no fans. I don’t expect you to ever admit you’re wrong but it sure is hypocritical to always call out everyone else who is.

Was an opinion and at the moment I am wrong. Things could change. I hope it doesn’t.

We’ve already had a D1 game with attendance and there will be many more this Saturday. Your reported opinion was 100% incorrect.

Yeah, cool! There’s no way games will be moved or cancelled the rest of 2020. 100% capacity at all venues in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t take too much stock in opinions, Mr “UTEP is winning 6 games this year”

Yeah, cool! There’s no way games will be moved or cancelled the rest of 2020. 100% capacity at all venues in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t take too much stock in opinions, Mr “UTEP is winning 6 games this year”
Deflection, that’s why you chickened out and didn’t take the bet. Mr No fans will be allowed. Well you’re wrong. Fans were allowed.

Cool man. Sorry my expectations for a third year coach are to beat 3/4 fbs teams. How stupid of me to set the expectations so high at UTEP.

The season opener against Texas will mark the sixth meeting between the two Lone Star State programs, with the Longhorns winning each of the previous five encounters. The Longhorns and Miners last met in 2016, with UT scoring a 41-7 victory that night in Austin.

The season opener against Texas will mark the sixth meeting between the two Lone Star State programs, with the Longhorns winning each of the previous five encounters. The Longhorns and Miners last met in 2016, with UT scoring a 41-7 victory that night in Austin.

Texas’ own website says they’ve only met 3 times previously, all since 2008. When did they play the other two games?

https://texassports.com/sports/football/opponent-history/university-of-texas-at-el-paso/188

I was in Austin for the 09 game. I also saw the 08 game in El Paso.

You’re the one questioning what unihorn said and even found a link to validate it. It goes to show how you’re always looking for ways to prove us wrong. On anything we say.

Then why did I ask when were the other games played? You do the same man.

I did not say he was wrong, I said UT says something else.

Then why did I ask when were the other games played? You do the same man.

I did not say he was wrong, I said UT says something else.
I don’t. Only reason why I brought up the fans in games is because you called out shy on his incorrect reporting. I’m sure all he did was relay the information he saw on his TV guide.

When horn said what he said I was easily able to find all the meetings between UTEP and Texas and I didn’t have to ask anyone on here when the other games were played. It’s called Google. Try it out.

I don’t. Only reason why I brought up the fans in games is because you called out shy on his incorrect reporting. I’m sure all he did was relay the information he saw on his TV guide.

When horn said what he said I was easily able to find all the meetings between UTEP and Texas and I didn’t have to ask anyone on here when the other games were played. It’s called Google. Try it out.

Corona playing offense hahaha.

Shy posted a time, without even mentioning the channel, then didn’t come back to answer questions about it.

Nice tip on google. I‘ve been using Alta vista.

Reactions: JCorona
Texas could humiliate UTEP 100-0 if they so desired. I have no intention of watching it on tv.
They will not run up the score; however, you want to be a FBS program, you take the pain playing with the big boys. Good athletes will relish this chance and leave it on the field like AJ did when he went up against P5 schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT