ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UH

Right now you can get Disney+, Espn+, and Hulu in a package deal for like 12.99/mo.

I have ESPN+ but I paid for the year which was $50.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Fanati, if you’re going to the game, will you post a little analysis during?

I certainly would’ve if I was going to be there. Wanted to be there and did my fair share of finagling to make it happen. Just wasn’t able to swing it, though.

Anyone else gonna be there?

Reactions: unihorn
Solution: get cable!
Naw waste of time and money. The only thing I watch on tv are sports. Cowboys and Mexico soccer games are free on regular tv. UTEP is on ESPN+ for $40 a year. Boxing is on DAZN. I have a guy that sells bootleg subscriptions. Got me a year of DAZN for $20. I don’t know but paying close to $100 a month for something I don’t need, use, or want seems stupid.

Okay Miner fans (lookin' at YOU FanatiCoog!) :), straight scoop, is UTEP legit? 8-1 is impressive, NCA&T, etc. not so much. UH at 6-3, totally Jekyl & Hyde this year, starting guards literally scored ZERO points last Sunday, if they're just terrible we beat Oklahoma State. BTW, if you're in the area, Fertitta Center is a palace, worth a ticket by itself. Come on out. And good luck...

Last edited:
Reactions: Prospero915
Okay Miner fans (lookin' at YOU FanatiCoog!) :), straight scoop, is UTEP legit? 8-1 is impressive, NCA&T, etc. not so much. UH at 6-3, totally Jekyl & Hyde this year, starting guards literally scored ZERO points last Sunday, if they're just terrible we beat Oklahoma State. BTW, if you're in the area, Fertitta Center is a palace, worth a ticket by itself. Come on out. And good luck...

Hey wuddup Laser?! Been a while. To answer your question, I don’t think we’re sure if we’re legit or not. Tonight’s game will serve as more of a barometer than any game so far, maybe aside from the UNM and NMSU games, which were early in the season.

MinerManiac had a great write up in the “hoops thoughts post sun carnival tournament” thread. Gives a detailed account of individual and team play.

I’ve been watching the Coogs as often as I can. Can see this one going either way. Have seen the Miners ice cold with long scoring droughts...but have seen the Coogs endure the droughts as well. I guess it all depends on who shows up for each team. We have a guy, Bryson Williams, who is the real deal. Coogs have Grimes, who when he shows up, is every bit of that 5 star rating. Should be a fun one!

Ok, Miners. I put my money on you. You don't have to win although one or two of my bets need you to win. Otherwise, must cover the spread and let's keep the scoring down. Play tough defense. Gotta get the under.

Hey wuddup Laser?! Been a while.

Yes been awhile, how's Alex? James is a police officer in the Dallas area (Criminal Justice major at UTEP), his brother's with FBI in DC, so I "multiplex" a lot. Have a great holiday and good luck tonight. And take the damn points!!!

Yes been awhile, how's Alex? James is a police officer in the Dallas area (Criminal Justice major at UTEP), his brother's with FBI in DC, so I "multiplex" a lot. Have a great holiday and good luck tonight. And take the damn points!!!

He is doing great. Thanks for asking. 1st year coaching HS fb over in Pasadena. Get to see him in a couple days.

Glad to hear your boys are doing good. Happy holidays to you and your family as well.

You at the game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT