ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UNM OPT

UNM did better against a top 5 team than we did against Boise. Are we in trouble?

UNM did better against a top 5 team than we did against Boise. Are we in trouble?
There's gonna be a lot clawing and scratching since neither team has any real punch. Surprisingly though UNM is averaging 12 penalties a game to our 10 AND we are at home so we should be safe?

Reactions: JCorona
Just an eye-test observation(granted my eyes get worse every year) watching Lobos vs A&M today, UNM looks like they have better football players than us(save for the RB position), IMO.

Just an eye-test observation(granted my eyes get worse every year) watching Lobos vs A&M today, UNM looks like they have better football players than us(save for the RB position), IMO.
I didn't get that feel. I thought about even and we have better skill players with or RB's and WR's. They have maybe better LBs and DBs. It'll be a close game, could go either way and spread will probably be close. Thinking something like UNM -2

Texas Western Throwback Game.

TWC 28
UNM 17
Bring back Dynamite!
64321_large.jpg

utep%27s_first_mascot_%26_burro.jpg

17362_large.jpg

UTEP 24 New Mexico 20

If UTEP loses this game which they really shouldn’t, 2-10 is guaranteed and Senter better start looking for a search firm. Would be the worst loss of the Dimel era and last straw for the fans.
I am hoping they win, but I don't think they'd go 2-10, cause ODU is worse than UNM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT