ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UNM OPT

I don't really think UNM is a bad team. Danny had a bad draw like we did last year having to play four of his first five games on the road. If the MW had allowed OOC games he would probably be right at .500 right now. His team is up and coming. His first two recruiting classes are much better than anything Dimel has done. This is a pick em game and it's going to prove that Dimel has been a waste of time. UNM will look as good as we do or better.

Reactions: Lil_Train
UTEP 24 New Mexico 20

If UTEP loses this game which they really shouldn’t, 2-10 is guaranteed and Senter better start looking for a search firm. Would be the worst loss of the Dimel era and last straw for the fans.
The FCS loss was the worst but I agree that this would be worth a coaching change

Looks like Hankins is healthy heading into Saturday’s game.

Call me crazy, but I really like our chances if Hankins is back. The strong running game will open things up for Hardison. With Dimel calling plays, of course, UTEP can always hold themselves back, but a healthy Hankins and team coming off a bye week will be difficult for this New Mexico team to stop.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Call me crazy, but I really like our chances if Hankins is back. The strong running game will open things up for Hardison. With Dimel calling plays, of course, UTEP can always hold themselves back, but a healthy Hankins and team coming off a bye week will be difficult for this New Mexico team to stop.
It's not crazy these two teams are close to even and UTEP is favored

Hope Hankins wins the battle of the RBs against Dumas, who played HS football in EP.

UTEP has struggled coming off bye weeks. They either get blown out, or squeak out a W by less than an TD. Dimel is calling plays, that’s good to spot UNM at-least a 10 pt swing lol

Odds have shifted to UNM.

Still going with my heart

UTEP 31
UNM 28

UTEP 31 UNM 27
UNM's Dumas breaks out but not enough...as Miners hold on to win in front of 15K
Dumas doesn't even get the most carries on the team. If he 'breaks out' and we lose then I will be happy because we will be closer to firing Dimel (hopefully).

Dumas doesn't even get the most carries on the team. If he 'breaks out' and we lose then I will be happy because we will be closer to firing Dimel (hopefully).
You are a miserable human-being with your never-ending bashing of the Miner program. Give it a rest or at least wait until your wet-dreams come true and the Miners lose to the Lobos.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
UTEP 45
UNM 17
UNM isn't good. I expect and hope UTEP crushes them. UNM is very arrogant and I think that will go to their heads this game. Every Aggie fan is rooting for the Miners tonight!

Hell I'll be watching this game if NMSU is getting wrecked by Hawai'i. Might even put on the one item of UTEP gear I got.

UTEP 45
UNM 17
UNM isn't good. I expect and hope UTEP crushes them. UNM is very arrogant and I think that will go to their heads this game. Every Aggie fan is rooting for the Miners tonight!

Hell I'll be watching this game if NMSU is getting wrecked by Hawai'i. Might even put on the one item of UTEP gear I got.
I hope you’re right. UNM is favored though. Last line I saw was 2

I hope you’re right. UNM is favored though. Last line I saw was 2
It's overblown. UTEP was favored initially and I have no reason to see why UNM changed that line. Look at the Aggies as a measuring stick. We were kinda close to beating them with our 3rd string and top players out due to injury. UTEP steamrolled us. I'd be insulted if UTEP does not beat them worse than they did us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT