ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UTSA OPT

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Hey, it may turn into a thumping but you still play the game.

The best Mexican food in the world 17
San Antonio 35

Hopefully we catch UTSA sleeping but I doubt it. If we can play like the Boise game, then we can make it a ballgame, if not, expect a blow out. I was at the La Tech v UTSA game and that was god awful only 3 minutes into the game. On a personal note, I’m so bummed that I won’t be able to attend so I need all my miner fans to represent!

Reactions: MinerFan79
Hopefully we catch UTSA sleeping but I doubt it. If we can play like the Boise game, then we can make it a ballgame, if not, expect a blow out. I was at the La Tech v UTSA game and that was god awful only 3 minutes into the game. On a personal note, I’m so bummed that I won’t be able to attend so I need all my miner fans to represent!
I was the UTEP vs UTSA game last season and it was God awful only 15 seconds into the game.

They have an outside shot at a New Year's Day Bowl representing the Group of 6 since the 3 teams above them have a good chance of all incurring another loss and they are only 5 spots from the top one. They in no way even want a close game as they want to move up in the rankings. Catching them sleeping is extremely doubtful.

Can we Deja vu them? UTSA entered the final week last season in the top 25 and undefeated in conference. They lost to a Texas team fighting for a 6th win.

This week same scenario for them and us.

Can we Deja vu them? UTSA entered the final week last season in the top 25 and undefeated in conference. They lost to a Texas team fighting for a 6th win.

This week same scenario for them and us.

Would be nice, except the UNT game was on the road.

I would love an upset and I would love to beat them on their way out. I feel like this could've been a good rivalry, but UTEP hasn't held up their end of it. We have however beaten them in the Alamodome before and we'll be highly motivated. Close game for 3 quarters, then UTSA pulls away and our season fades into the South Central Texas Horizon.

UTSA 38
UTEP 24

It was just reported that Lisa Campos has told coach Jeff Taylor to let UTEP win as a parting gift and in the spirit of the Holidays! Lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
They have an outside shot at a New Year's Day Bowl representing the Group of 6 since the 3 teams above them have a good chance of all incurring another loss and they are only 5 spots from the top one. They in no way even want a close game as they want to move up in the rankings. Catching them sleeping is extremely doubtful.
Now that an AAC team has almost certainly secured that NY6 Bowl with Tulane’s win over Cinci, and UTSA has nothing more than “pride” to gain or lose from this game, do you think they come out with a different mindset? Maybe rest some guys for the CUSA championship?

Last edited:
That’s why you defended the trashing of our beautiful campus afterwards
Defended? My original point which you failed to comprehend remains...

Imo instead of taking pictures of it and saying how embarrassing it is that person should start bagging up the trash.

I saw the trash and my first instinct wasn't to pull out my phone and show the entire world how dirty EP can be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT