ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP WBB

picks up

MI VIP
Aug 24, 2012
They deserve some recognition on here. They have beaten NMSU twice in overtime this year. Yesterday they were down by 15 in the middle of the 3rd quarter and comeback to force overtime. Katia is averaging 21.3 points per game, 5.7 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals! She is well on her way to becoming CUSA player of the year (sometime in the future) and we will have her for 3 more years still. Keep it up ladies!

They deserve some recognition on here. They have beaten NMSU twice in overtime this year. Yesterday they were down by 15 in the middle of the 3rd quarter and comeback to force overtime. Katia is averaging 21.3 points per game, 5.7 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals! She is well on her way to becoming CUSA player of the year (sometime in the future) and we will have her for 3 more years still. Keep it up ladies!

3rd quarter? The women play quarters? Who knew...

2015-2016 season is when they changed to 4 10 minute quarters.

So, tell me this, how did the women play NMSU twice, and yet the men haven't played them once? Again, with all the cancelations. you can't tell me the games couldn't have been added.

2015-2016 season is when they changed to 4 10 minute quarters.

So, tell me this, how did the women play NMSU twice, and yet the men haven't played them once? Again, with all the cancelations. you can't tell me the games couldn't have been added.

Knowing the Govenor of New Mexico, she may make NMSU travel around the state to get to El Paso or something absurd. She's livid that NMSU and UNM are playing at all.

She is quoted as saying high school, college and professional athletes are selfish for not sacrificing their talent for the good of the population.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT