ADVERTISEMENT

UTEPMBB Tweeted: The 2015-16 Miners were the highest-scoring team of Tim Floyd's coaching career

They have been doing this every Thursday for the past few weeks and it's comical to see the things they come up with.

The second half of that season, from February on, did get kind of fun. It was as if CTF let em loose. We topped 100 a couple times if I remember correctly. Put like 110 or 112 on Marshall.

Reactions: axingfools1
Me too. Would be great to have that Haskins style of stifling defense that Floyd usually brings to the table, AND a team who score the ball.
Wouldnt that be awesome!! Maybe this year? Anyway, missing Vince Hunter really hurt that team since PT and Brodericks Jones were not that ready.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Wouldnt that be awesome!! Maybe this year? Anyway, missing Vince Hunter really hurt that team since PT and Brodericks Jones were not that ready.

Yeah, that's the year Terry Winn was often times fronting opponent's bigs because Willms was hurt. Played a LOT of small ball. But we could run!

Reactions: axingfools1

No, I'm fully expecting to see mouth-breather Johnson on the bench again tomorrow.

Yes sir! Imagine Vinsanity on a running team!

BTW, PT made me forget about Winn a long time ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT