ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP's Athletics Stategic Plan 2013-18

Curious about your take on this plan of UTEP's and how you think it's progressing. I do like the fact that it is pretty specific and that some of the items have been completed. Lots to do yet, of course.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...2013-14/misc_non_event/13-18strategicplan.pdf
I'm impressed with the scope and detail. It appears to be a well thought out plan that is attainable. Looks like future Miner athletes and fans will be beneficiaries.

I stopped reading after the core values. The first one was to hire first class coaches. But they obviously don't follow it because Floyd is our coach.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
For softball to take it to another level, they need to at least make their conference tournament first. It is nice to see that @utepathletics has realized that the seating area and sound system at Kidd Field needs work (ASAP). Why not just tear it down and re- built it even if that means relocating their meets to either Canutillo or Socorro for a year or two? They also failed to realize that the bleachers and the floor itself need to be replaced at Memorial Gym. When they say the addition of new batting cage for the HofT field, does that mean an indoor facility?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT