ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA at UTEP Roll Call, Prediction, and All That.

I'll be in that thang +1.

Miners win a close game in the high 60's, we defend well at home only trend this team has, since the Cowgirls are playing a rare playoff game, they will announce 4k, but there might be 2k in the stands.

Last edited:
I'll be there to support also. Hope the freshman can play a little more loosely here at home

I will be there. Unfortunately attendance is going look like the last Chihuahuas playoff game since the NFL game is tonight. But if 500 fans show up tonight, attendance will be greater than the last Chihuahuas playoff game.

Miners 70
Wild Poultry 69
Miners pull it out in crunch time with a 3. Free throws are improved.
Attendance=1 (at least at my house)
I'm pulling hard for a win so that Unihorn will GIFt us with some eye candy.:oops:

Gotta eat mad crow dookie. I trashed Kobe the other night while i was hammered and he just went on a personal 8-0 run. Good too see him come alive.

Gotta eat mad crow dookie. I trashed Kobe the other night while i was hammered...
I am guilty as shat of doing this.

tenor.gif

Good ball movement on offense after a rough start for UTEP and UTSA is missing everything but Efe and Paul are boarding it pretty damn well tonight.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Yeah he two 3 balls during a lead change sequence then an elbow jumper for that run that gave us the lead

Good! That’s what we need from him, imo. Shit, he shot over 40% from behind the arc as a true frosh. He needs to be given the green light...if it hasn’t already been given.

Terry having trouble adjusting to UTSA’s offense, they have so many actions and angles where they attack the lane, fun offense to watch. Henson is a damn good coach, he’s out coached terry during this UTSA run...

Reactions: FarWestTexas
UTEP was up 45 to 35 now it's UTSA 51 UTEP 49, big run by the birds.

Thomas nor Hawkins have scored in like 15+ game time minutes. These guys have to play their parts for UTEP to have any amount of sustainable success.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Terry adjusrted well to the zone, four times they ran high low with Efe down low getting a clean post touch but he converted just one look, **** me.

UTSA is packed with experienced juniors. 2 Seniors, one of which doesn't play much. They're gonna be really good next year.
Big improvement for the Miners but we gotta get that zone zombie off out ass.

This team will finish in the top half of CUSA said some people after the Marquette game. LMAO!

Look who it is!!! Waiting til the end when he can safely get his jab in on UTEP.

You do know Marquette is ranked 16 or something like that?

If you knew anything about the actual game of bb you’d have thought the same thing. Of course you thought Marquette sucked. You were as wrong as anybody else.

Look who it is!!! Waiting til the end when he can safely get his jab in on UTEP.

You do know Marquette is ranked 16 or something like that?

If you knew anything about the actual game of bb you’d have thought the same thing. Of course you thought Marquette sucked. You were as wrong as anybody else.
The Ignore function will reduce your blood pressure. You'll actually live longer!

Reactions: miner1liner
The Ignore function will reduce your blood pressure. You'll actually live longer!

I actually have him on ignore. There is another function ‘show ignored content’. About twice a year I just have to check in and I go on a three or four day bender. It’s a conscious decision. I think it’s cathartic when UTEP things are going bad. Lol!

I was just explaining this inexplicable phenomenon to jcorona at the game in SA.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
The guys looked exhausted with about 9 mins left in the game. Shots were falling short and UTSA was able to make their run with us being tired on D. There's no doubt in my mind we'd be a better team if we had any kind of depth to get our key guys some rest throughout the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT