ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA Discussion/Prediction Thread

I'm going to predict UTEP 76-61. This is one of those rare cases where I'm going completely with my heart without throwing my head into the mix. Why? I'm finally going to see these guys this year at the return game on Saturday, and need some hope that they have a good shot at winning. Taking care of business tonight will give me that hope. If we lose tonight, I'll be in a funk through Saturday afternoon, and longer if we don't win that game.

Last year was painful. In my one chance to see the Miners play live we stunk up the place. I hope that we don't have a repeat this season.

There’s not a talent disparity here tonight.

We just don’t have enough guys that want it. Zero heart in this team. Jackson was the smallest guy by 3 or 4 inches, surrounded by 3 Miners and he gets 2 offensive boards and the bucket. Fvck!

Horrible offense. Horrible defense. We don't take care of the ball. We dont block of on our defensive boards. We are a very bad team right now.

Reactions: Lil_Train
There’s not a talent disparity here tonight.

We just don’t have enough guys that want it. Zero heart in this team. Jackson was the smallest guy by 3 or 4 inches, surrounded by 3 Miners and he gets 2 offensive boards and the bucket. Fvck!

Yuup. It’s mind boggling that a basketball player would choose UTSA over UTEP. How can UTSA get this guy, but we have 7 guards who are SWAC level

I am not surprised at all in this first half. Why would anyone think that we would play well against UTSA? They killed La Tech and we lost to them. This team has not improved at all offensively and the defense has gotten worse. I bet I could beat most of our guards in a game of horse and I’m in my mid fifties. This is painful to watch.

Starting to come to the conclusion that assumptions were made that we were loaded this season and we're back, but the reality is that maybe we really aren't that good or very talented.

Someone please remind me why I was so excited back in November and early December. Aren't teams supposed to get better add the season progresses?

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT