ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA Discussion/Prediction Thread

So many times I've seen teams dig themselves out of a hole only to relax once they did so, and lose their momentum. We have to stay aggressive

Great attempt to come back but this is the last few minutes of the game. This is where we are not closers. This is where we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Again.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I complained of the team playing with no heart the 1st half. The guys on the floor at the end of the game left it all out there on the court.

The guys on the floor are always the same guys playing most of the minutes. Hawkins, Boum, Vila, Edwards, and Williams.

The guys on the floor are always the same guys playing most of the minutes. Hawkins, Boum, Vila, Edwards, and Williams.

They were the only group on floor tonight who played with any sense of chemistry.

Even Vila, who most of us have been highly critical of lately played well, aside from missing wide open 3 after 3.

Vila played with effort tonight. I don't know what happened in the 2nd half, but at some point it seemed he got mad and brought out some intensity. With about 16 minutes to go in the game I was really frustrated, I was ready to leave, I turned to my grandfather and uncle and said "You guys ready to go?" grandfather's response "we're favored to win" and I kinda got upset and said "WE'RE DOWN 24 POINTS!" later I told them that I was glad they didn't listen to me. I was ready to go drink this game away

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT